Queen Studios The Dark Knight: Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recurved an email from spec fiction that was an invoice for shipping. Said shipping soon but no date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I missed my opportunity to PO the artificial hair version and wasn't sold on the sculpted version until now. Fortunately Specfiction still has the sculpted hair version available which i just paid for. Queen studios has been killing it lately especially with ensuring the final production pieces are of the same quality as the prototype, in this case, better than the prototype. Im just glad I was able to snatch this beast before he sells out completely. Regardless, im sure both versions are gonna be phenomenal.

I agreed both versions are great. Can't go wrong either way. For me, rooted hair all the way. I have owned Hot Toy and Enterbay Joker and I have always wished rooted could be done at this level. In the end, I was never satisfy and sold them all. Besides custom, this is the best rooted hair that I have seen.

Last edited:
I agreed both versions are great. Can't go wrong either way. For me, rooted hair all the way. I have owned Hot Toy and Enterbay Joker and I have always wished rooted could be done at this level. In the end, I was never satisfy and sold them all. Besides custom, this is the best rooted hair that I have seen.

I?m with you sharp imho rooted hair only for me

Just preordered the sculpted hair version from Spec Fiction.

Going to preorder the Premium Bale Batman too and the base that's designed to hold both of them but unfortunately this means parting ways with my Hot Toys Joker 2.0 DX11 exclusive, Hot Toys Batman armory with Batman figure, and Sideshow's Premium Format TDK Batman statue :( I'm going to be listing these on eBay soon.

These Queen Studios pieces showcased together are the perfect representations of these characters for my collection. They will be my first 1/3 scale statues! I'm incredibly excited

Still trying to find a rooted version - was referred to a German seller but it would cost over ?1600 - and seeing that the rooted was being sold at around ?900 I just can't pay double for it :/

They both look great but I'd prefer rooted due to the fabric clothes, just looks more realistic to me

Still trying to find a rooted version - was referred to a German seller but it would cost over ?1600 - and seeing that the rooted was being sold at around ?900 I just can't pay double for it :/

Wait wait, Do you need to add the Eu tax and vat.
I live in italy and i pay IN PREORDER 1450,00 for the rooted version, all the seller asked 1500/1600.
Now, out of preorder, 1600 it's not too much for it.

if you try to buy it now from china they ask you aroun 1400/1500 euros for the piece, 300/500 euros for shipping and you have to add taxes and vat when arrive in your country.

The bad thing is that we have to wait until the end of the year to have it.

Does anyone know if Spec Fiction charges tax on their items or if there is any reason to order from them instead of directly from Queen Studios? Thanks!

The option I got was 300$ for 3-4 day delivery or 135 for 4 to 5 week delivery.
I didn?t really understand it. So I just paid the 300$

The option I got was 300$ for 3-4 day delivery or 135 for 4 to 5 week delivery.
I didn?t really understand it. So I just paid the 300$

Ah okay, so at least they still more or less honoured an ‘economy’ shipping method.

Yes. I?m just hoping to get it as soon as possible although they just said shipping soon. So who knows

Back