Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, it looks like bats is about to stab the joker on his back with his bat pp [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

:lol It definitely looks like he’s thrusting his waist forward which is hilarious.

I PO'd this locally. I hope they improve the body and head likeness for the final production. If they don't I'd have to sell mine and get the Prime1.

I PO'd this locally. I hope they improve the body and head likeness for the final production. If they don't I'd have to sell mine and get the Prime1.

You actually prefer the Prime 1 piece? I don’t know much about the body’s accuracy (especially in comparison to some here) but I thought Queens headsculpt looked a tad too young, but the Prime 1 imo is less accurate and looks maybe too old as well?

Shanghai Wonder Festival 2020

H6ahcFv.jpg

pt2gJim.jpg

You actually prefer the Prime 1 piece? I don?t know much about the body?s accuracy (especially in comparison to some here) but I thought Queens headsculpt looked a tad too young, but the Prime 1 imo is less accurate and looks maybe too old as well?

So far yeah. The promo pics of the QS looks okay but from the convention photos his body looks skinny and the mouth/cowl likeness is off. I still hope they'd improve on it though.

23507559_1940036972983592_8420658046690131968_n.jpg

Ronny Stark said:
Any head sculpt update guys Queen Studios Collectibles?

Queen Studios Collectibles said:
Hi, we made some improvements on the body and head, we are still waiting for the updates, if we get, we will share as soon as possible

2char.

I could not disagree more. The pose is iconic, looks like it was ripped straight from TDK poster. The Bale head sculpt is close to a knockout. These are the best licensed TDK products on the market in my opinion. Any TDK related hot toys figure will pale in comparison to this statue and the counterpart 1/3 Joker on the extended base

I will wholeheartedly disagree with the statement that the 1:4 scale hot toys bale batman looks better than anything. I owned it for years and despite endless mods, the proportions of the cowl, and the suit and body underneath drove me insane. Everytime I see a stock figure, i cant get over the awful beer belly the figure has.

I will wholeheartedly disagree with the statement that the 1:4 scale hot toys bale batman looks better than anything. I owned it for years and despite endless mods, the proportions of the cowl, and the suit and body underneath drove me insane. Everytime I see a stock figure, i cant get over the awful beer belly the figure has.

I ended up selling my HT for similar reasons. It's good, but always wanted something better.

QUEEN STUDIOS COLLECTIBLES said:
QUEEN STUDIOS 1:3 BATMAN UPDATE
After releasing the Queen Studios 1:3 The Dark Knight Christian Bale Batman statue, we received a lot of support and feedback from fans.

We passed on the feedback to our artists, and they have made the following improvements based on the feedback.

1. Utility Belt Position: We have moved Batman’s Utility belt higher up around the waist. This elongates the legs giving a taller appearance which is more movie accurate.

2. Increase Muscle Mass. Many collectors commented on the previous version, stating Batman was too thin. Based on this feedback, we compared the sample and 3D images to the real character, and decided that adding more muscle mass would improve the statue. The changes are very subtle, but Batman’s chest and shoulders are thicker.

3. Improve likeness. We've made some changes to Bale’s overall facial structure to improve the likeness. We’ve adjusted the eyes, lips and a few other minor details to make him instantly recognisable.

As always, we'd love to hear your thoughts on the changes! Let us know in the comments.

You can also learn more about the story behind the statue here
https://queenstudios.shop/blogs/news/queen-studios-1-3-tdk-batman-story-behind-the-statue

d0XS3pD.jpg

0AK3o7a.jpg

7PQ76px.jpg

nkIeLKG.jpg

h5WqmPQ.jpg

FTnukUq.jpg

Back