Statue Queen Studios: The Dark Knight - Bale Batman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Specfiction are a reputable company with a proven track record. Have placed orders with them and always been happy, plan to place many more. Good trusted store run by good people.

Do you think there's anything else needed to improve this sculpt? Mouth? Eyes? Cowl? Body?

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg (1).jpg

ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg (2).jpg

This being a Batman, I’m sure there will be people who post about its inaccuracies, whether it’s the cowl, gauntlets or shoulders etc.

This being a Batman, I’m sure there will be people who post about its inaccuracies, whether it’s the cowl, gauntlets or shoulders etc.
:lol

I'm pretty sure there's a keyboard warrior somewhere out there is in photoshop right now putting in all their lines, circles and arrows with comparison pics, showing how this is 1mm off from the real deal and that isn't how it was in TDK, but how it was in TDKR, so it's not accurate to TDK; therefore, a complete and utter failure on Queen Studios :lol

For those of you getting Batman, Joker, and the extended base, what kind of furniture will hold them? I am seeing the depth will be 21.26 inches. Length is about 16 inches and height about 28 inches. What display options are you guys considering?

I have a display case built into my wall . It was actually a closet that I gutted out and added doors too. Each shelf is 45 by like 100 inch. As you cans ee my jack sparrow is 1/3 scale and he is on a 8 inch pedestal and still have plenty of room... Butttt I do have pedestals as well but they are 16inch squares but 48inch tall
e835f64575eb79de4eb57e05b961af00.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks gipetto

It?s the only cm I kept. Had him since 2007. Limited to only 12. This one was made with the hat and jacket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bbts just sold out of the premium version after i reserved mine so it had to be the last one. Thank god i decided to make a decision today on canceling my p1 dark knight rises statue. Bbts was the cheapest way for me to get the qs version with shipping and taxes. I would have been pissed had i waited longer and missed out.

I?d like to place and order. Can anyone personally vouch for specfictionshop - Are they reputable?

I had a really bad experience with a different site in the past and since then I only buy from sideshow.

I?m in Canada and specfictionshop seems like my best bet - references appreciated

The owner is a nice guy you wont get ripped off (you will get the statue) thats for sure but to be honest i had nothing but problems with my most recent purchase from them. The statue was shipped incorrectly which they made good on so no complaints there, however then it arrived with paint defects. The replacement itself didnt take long too to ship out (another plus) -although communication could have been better i never got tracking or notified when it shipped out. The problem is the replacement statue itself also had issues. It doesnt seat perfectly in the peg hole ( the hole is slightly out of wack- first thing i noticed upon inspection esp compared to the first one that seated perfectly) so the statue has a slight lean, that at some angles really bothers me. I didnt even attempt to replace the second one, i didnt want to deal with the hassle or come off as a nitpicking ******* plus i couldnt find anything in their policy about multiple replacements-but i will say i would probabaly only order from them again as a last resort just based on my own personal experience. Either i had really bad luck with that one transaction or the storefront itself had back luck with thier stock of that statue, which was made by a company known for great qc so its was a little surprising that i got 2 qc ridden ones in a row. Maybe they should examine the replacements like ssc says they do before shipping them out. Ssc has sent me qc ridden statues on many occasions but usually the replacement is damn near perfect i dont think ive ever had to return the same statue more then once for replacement- im sure its possible though just hasnt happened to me with ssc and ive placed a crap ton of orders with them

Yup, I can vouch for Spec Fiction, too. I'd buy from them again, no doubt.

Facebook video here.

After releasing the 1:3 Christian Bale Batman, many fans are concerned about the head sculpt and we received a lot of feedback. So today we'd love to share the video to show the head sculpt with the cowl from different angles. ��

Also, we will share more updates of the head sculpt with Christian Bale's likeness.

I might be wrong but I'm still not a 100% sure about the cowl. I hope they still tweak it.

images.jpeg
ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg.jpg
dark_knight_rises_1-1.jpg

Back