QUEEN STUDIOS IRON MAN MK L Life Size bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You get all that for $1030

Sideshow’s Mark 1 bust is $1250
What a greedy ass company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks very nice overall, where are you seeing the price?

Biggest drawback is that there appears to be no arc reactor detail:slap. Why is HT seemingly the only company to do this properly?

Looks very nice overall, where are you seeing the price?

Biggest drawback is that there appears to be no arc reactor detail:slap. Why is HT seemingly the only company to do this properly?

How are you not seeing the Arc reactor?

Price is on SFC website.

How are you not seeing the Arc reactor?

Price is on SFC website.

He’s referring to the potential lack of engraved and inner details of the arc reactor itself. And not just a plain piece of clear plastic like on Sideshows recently released busts.

Let’s hope, Sideshows production piece for their new Mark 3 bust retains the arc reactor detail of the prototype.

He’s referring to the potential lack of engraved and inner details of the arc reactor itself. And not just a plain piece of clear plastic like on Sideshows recently released busts.

Oh... gosh..! [emoji23]

Hey, for $1,000 I could look past that.

But Queen Studios is known for listening and changing things for customers if their voices speaks loud enough.

This looks very cool...but are people expected to preorder based on 3D renders? Or will they release official prototype photos before they ask for money?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This company is making some really nice looking busts of some desirable characters. I've never really been inclined to collect busts before but the temptation to pair Iron Man with Thanos is real.

This company is making some really nice looking busts of some desirable characters. I've never really been inclined to collect busts before but the temptation to pair Iron Man with Thanos is real.

Do you have the money for that? If so, I think they would look amazing on two plinths with some nice lighting like in a museum

These busts look amazing but I'd want to see one in person or get impressions from someone who owns one first.

If they turn out as good as the pictures I would totally get one for my collection BUT only if they make the 85.

Do you have the money for that? If so, I think they would look amazing on two plinths with some nice lighting like in a museum

Yep I have a pretty good job and I am usually financially responsible. Spending this kind of money on toys does make me cringe a little though and space is a bigger problem than cash. But I agree, these two busts in the right display would look very nice!

Another thing that makes me pause is that I would eventually want to add Cap(assuming they make one), and to be honest human busts kind of creep me out:lol

Cap would be amazing. I think the issue is that these are so realistic, I have the life sized batman grey and blue bust and it looks great as it's a comic piece. However when it's a realistic human likeness it does look very uncanny. I'm considering the Wonder Woman gal but I also feel it would be weird having a life sized version of her, hair and all. I want the iron man mark 3 but unsure about the realistic pieces

Cap would be amazing. I think the issue is that these are so realistic, I have the life sized batman grey and blue bust and it looks great as it's a comic piece. However when it's a realistic human likeness it does look very uncanny. I'm considering the Wonder Woman gal but I also feel it would be weird having a life sized version of her, hair and all. I want the iron man mark 3 but unsure about the realistic pieces

So having it be too real is now the problem..[emoji23]

You crazy collectors!

So having it be too real is now the problem..[emoji23]

You crazy collectors!

The issue for me I think is it's 1:1 life size and super realistic AND it's a human head cut off at the upper torso. The really well done ones look to me as if someone hunted and killed the actor and found themselves an excellent taxidermist:lol

I still enjoy seeing them I'm just not sure I personally want an uber realistic life size human bust in my house. I saw pics posted of a Tarkin someone made and I was both amazed and terrified:horror

I actually agree. I think the right balance, at least for me, is if the bust is a robot or features a mask. I think looking at an Iron Man bust or the upcoming Black Panther bust doesn't give off those weird vibes, because you're not staring at glass eyes, silicone skin, or rooted hair.

Exactly, these characters all came from comic books originally but now we're contemplating having something that looks better than madame tussauds. Comic based pieces are one thing but a life sized representation of a real person is making me think twice

For me the more realistic the better. Or else why bother, as it’s primarily the films that got me back into the comic game.

Heck look at all the discussions around the 1/2 scale, 1/3 scale and 1/4 scales which are based primarily around the actors likeness.

My issue is not that, far from it, it’s the expected price and there being no Australian reseller as far as I’m aware.

Back