Queen Studios Collectibles - Thanos (Josh Brolin) - Life-size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I could get this, but I don’t really collect busts because of lack of space, and this is pretty much sold out anyway.

wow, I'm surprised this has sold out already on Spec. I'm hoping this doesn't ship until 4th qtr now that shipping has pretty much doubled. I'd love to get Hulk to pair with this, but that deposit is major ouch.

wow, I'm surprised this has sold out already on Spec. I'm hoping this doesn't ship until 4th qtr now that shipping has pretty much doubled. I'd love to get Hulk to pair with this, but that deposit is major ouch.

Does that mean all the other shipping quotes given for all other pieces from Queen will also double?! Even those put up relatively recently?

No, shipping doubled because this is being shipped in 2 boxes. It's annoying that the Spec owner didn't tell the people who have it ordered about the change.

No, shipping doubled because this is being shipped in 2 boxes. It's annoying that the Spec owner didn't tell the people who have it ordered about the change.

Well I’ve ordered the 1/2 scale Aquaman and it’s my guess that it definitely will be shipped in 2 boxes :dunno

Anymore collectors get this yet? I'm still months away from paying mine off, but I've been seeing some amazing reviews on youtube.

8efa9e59614c19555ad7a64778901bbd.jpg

Mine arrived today through the always excellent Specfiction. Its heavier than I imagined it would be, and honestly its just stunning!!!

Seems like others have a darker face paintjob compared to others.

Back