Queen Studios Collectibles - Loki (Tom Hiddleston) - Life-size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not complaining but he looks a bit more tanned than the pics on the first page?

He's in the same light as the dude in the video :dunno

It seems the silicone is very susceptible to the type of lighting being directed at it, which can make it look quite a bit different to how it is in hand.

I gave up taking photos of my Thanos as he consistently looked darker etc on my iPhone. Though admittedly he was a tad too dark imo, but nothing too unforgivable.

I wished I had ordered this Loki, but unless we actually have it in hand it can be a bit hard to determine how accurate the photos truly are.

He's in the same light as the dude in the video :dunno

I'm not in the lighting in the 1st page pics.....so the reference means nothing. The 2 Lokis are in different lighting.

Unless you put mine in the room with the 1st one, you can't possibly know.

(dear gawd, plz tell me we aren't going thru skin tone debate again :gah: :rotfl)

Looks epic to me, like Phoenixblazes, wish I picked this up too. Another grail I regret not buying, the list keeps getting longer :thud:

I just got mine. Best Statue ever made. Grail of all Grails. Really unbelievable piece.

Looks awesome if 1:1 busts are your thing. The human ones like this that look too realistic freak me the **** out. Stop looking at me Tom!

How many years do these silicone busts last? Is the cracking inevitable?

How many years do these silicone busts last? Is the cracking inevitable?

Good question. Not sure because it's fairly recently these types have been out. We might have to wait to see how they hold up.

Good question. Not sure because it's fairly recently these types have been out. We might have to wait to see how they hold up.

Can anyone remind me what Queen said? I seem to recall they said it is guaranteed for 15 years or something like that?

From the Queen Studios website:

How long will my silicone bust last?

This type of silicone is very high quality and it is expected to last for 30+ years, but could last much longer if cared for correctly.
Each bust and statue we make will come with care instructions so you can get the most out of your bust.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

From the Queen Studios website:

How long will my silicone bust last?

This type of silicone is very high quality and it is expected to last for 30+ years, but could last much longer if cared for correctly.
Each bust and statue we make will come with care instructions so you can get the most out of your bust.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Let’s hope it lasts that long.

But then again you hear of paint cracking or mixed media breaking down in far less time.

That definitely sounds encouraging, I'd want to think it would last 30 years+ for the price

That definitely sounds encouraging, I'd want to think it would last 30 years+ for the price

Exactly.

And it is encouraging to hear that from Queen Studios. But I still feel like we won't exactly know until we have some of these in-hand.

Back