Queen Studios Collectibles - Loki (Tom Hiddleston) - Life-size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spec Fiction about to have this up for pre-order:

31b45a01-ab85-410d-9864-2bd28f4945e4_text.gif

Is it weird that I find human life size busts freaky. No problem with thanos bust, I'll probably order one. But this feels freaky to me.

I think specfiction is the only option, unless you can suggest another seller that ships to Oz.

I think Gemmint has a site for these licenced restricted pieces, including Thanos. And yes they sell to Australia. I think shipping was like $280 to Australia, and like $350 to the US.

Is it weird that I find human life size busts freaky. No problem with thanos bust, I'll probably order one. But this feels freaky to me.

I think that’s part of the “Cool” factor....almost like you’re waiting for it to speak :p

The hair, I'd guess.

Ordered. Can't wait. Freaky how good it is, so long as the production piece turns out the same quality.

Ah, I didn't check out the other licenses they had. Yeah, I was just comparing to the other Marvel pieces they had up for preorder. My bad.

Ah, I didn't check out the other licenses they had. Yeah, I was just comparing to the other Marvel pieces they had up for preorder. My bad.

Gotcha. But I think your answer is in the time consumption of the rooted hair. I can’t imagine how long that takes to do :thud:

Also Marvel has very little face showing, and neither has the glass/acrylic eyes.

Back