Queen Studios: Alita: Battle Angel - Berserker Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I think I need to give myself a couple weeks to consider this first. I mean, as amazing as this looks, it this really a movie or character I'm still going to care about in 2 or 3 years? I'm not so sure...

I've wondered the same, and like you, am giving myself some time to think about it. Although, I'm more likely to order the P1 1/4 scale piece than this bust.

Yeah I think I need to give myself a couple weeks to consider this first. I mean, as amazing as this looks, it this really a movie or character I'm still going to care about in 2 or 3 years? I'm not so sure...

It's definitely a ton of coin to really think about. A lot of their busts are still available for retail after they ship too so you'll have plenty of time to think about getting it in a year or so.

Main reason I went ahead and did it is I know for a fact that I won't be able to do it later. I needed some form of flexpay. A deposit and $130 a month vs $2750 or more at once. It'll likely be the only collectible of this kind I will ever own.

I doubt I'd ever spend this much on a collectible. But then again, I never thought I'd pay 1k for a statue lol

Popcultcha have listed this as the special edition version limited to 380 pieces worldwide. I thought this was only available through Queen Studios direct?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I think many of us will feel that way. Go ahead and add up what you spent on your entire collection. Scary.

Please share many pictures when the time comes! :)

Yeah whether you want to admit it or not we've already spent well over 3 grand. Most of us anyway and if you haven't, you will. :lol

And definitely! Cannot wait to set her up in the mancave.

I noticed QS posted a turnaround video showing off the deluxe heart accessory, but really wish they would do the same with the head as well. It's a bit frustrating that for something so expensive, we only have a few different angles of the sculpt to judge it by.

Haha yeah I tried that once a couple years ago, and it was truly scary how quickly I passed 10K. I don't think my friends or family can even comprehend just how much I've spent on this stuff over the years. :lol

I doubt I'd ever spend this much on a collectible. But then again, I never thought I'd pay 1k for a statue lol

I think many of us will feel that way. Go ahead and add up what you spent on your entire collection. Scary.

This is far beyond any average collectible though, at least to me. She looks more lifelike than some of the wax statues in museums.

There is no character from any franchise I'd ever consider spending this amount on, except Alita. My viewing count in theaters was in the double digits, and have 7 different copies of the blu-ray from several countries.

I keep going back to the thought of selling figures... If I sold my die-cast Mark VI, that would get me a good chunk of the deposit lol.

This is far beyond any average collectible though, at least to me. She looks more lifelike than some of the wax statues in museums.

There is no character from any franchise I'd ever consider spending this amount on, except Alita. My viewing count in theaters was in the double digits, and have 7 different copies of the blu-ray from several countries.

I keep going back to the thought of selling figures... If I sold my die-cast Mark VI, that would get me a good chunk of the deposit lol.

So worth it. I can't stop looking at the photos, lol. Just so damn beautiful.

I honestly wasn't expecting it to come out this well. I was like "I don't collect busts... it'll be easy to pass."

I was wrong. It's 100% worth making sacrifices for.

not really interested in the special edition heart. would instead like the second arm.

Actually this Alita really does have aspects of the whole movie doesn't it. Cheek blood from doll body and trenchcoat Kansas bar scene. Missing one arm and bottom half like Underworld Grewishka fight. Naked berserker body from balancing on finger scene, and then Damascus blade from clothed berserker and pointing to Zalem scenes. :)

Back