Queen Studios: Alita: Battle Angel - Berserker Life-Size Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been slowly rebuying ones I sold off back during my purge a couple years ago. Imagine if I turned around and sold them again. :lol

#ForAlita

This is one of the few things my fiance feels would be a waste of money and space. Being a bust and so expensive. She says it's my money and I can do what I want with it, but I can't help but agree with her. Despite really really wanting it.

I think my bank account would be happier if I just get the Hot Toy and customize the sculpt to be more like the bust. :lol

Ideally I'd prefer to wait to see how their WW bust comes out first. Both that and Alita appear to be a step above the previous busts they've made in terms of realism, but the question is whether the production pieces will turn out as good...

This is one of the few things my fiance feels would be a waste of money and space. Being a bust and so expensive. She says it's my money and I can do what I want with it, but I can't help but agree with her. Despite really really wanting it.

I feel like your fiance is very smart lol

In this hobby we can end up pouring so much money into attaining the next big thing, but this process never ends. In many ways I'm glad I've taken a little break as I've had a mortgage to save for. In the last 2 years I've only bought two prime 1 pieces and have the iron studios cap on order. Hobbies are nice but it's also nice to spend money on other things lol

I hope someone comes out with a custom 1/6 sculpt that is half as good as this one.

My plan all along was to have somebody touch up the HT sculpt and give it rooted hair closer to how it really is in the film. Won't be cheap but still a hell of a lot cheaper than this bust.

My plan all along was to have somebody touch up the HT sculpt and give it rooted hair closer to how it really is in the film. Won't be cheap but still a hell of a lot cheaper than this bust.
The HT hair is a little too long, so it'd be great to see someone give it more floof and paint the eyes lighter.

Unfortunately the irises not only need to be lighter, but bigger too. HT seems to have copied the character's initial look from the first trailer instead of the revised version where they enlarged her irises quite a bit.

Congrats, hope you don't have to let go of too much to fund this one!

Thanks, me too. Lol

Getting past the huge deposit barrier is the worst of it at least. Just need to control myself with the figure buying for most of the year. Easier said than done but it'll be worth it.

I'm jealous. I haven't put a preorder in. I'm glad it didn't sell out instantly, so I still have time to change my mind if need be.

Yeah I think I need to give myself a couple weeks to consider this first. I mean, as amazing as this looks, it this really a movie or character I'm still going to care about in 2 or 3 years? I'm not so sure...

Back