Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup. I still live with my parents and almost have no space for me, she saw the huge box arriving, then I placed the assembled Reaper on my desk (the only space I have to put my things lol).
She looked at it and told me: "wow! it's great, blablabla... DO YOU ALREADY HAVE A BUYER?".
I used (over a year ago, nearly two) to collect 1/6 Iron Man HT and then sold them when I jumped to statues, so she thought I was "out of the hobby", so to say, and that I purchased the Reaper to sell him... after a discussion it was clear that there was no way to keep the Reaper.
Good thing is that I sold him for above retail, and considering the pieces I want now (mainly pure fantasy + gothic), he wouldn't have fit. But still, it's quite a shame, now I end up putting things UNDER my desk (true story 2.0), in their boxes. Mainly Hot Toys I buy for friends who don't want to purchase things online, if I find good deals. Or the proteins I take for my workout. Once I had to keep the HT Tumbler for 14 days under the desk 'cause those friends of mine were on holiday, I couldn't even sit properly with my legs under the desk, I sit with crossed legs on the chair for 2 weeks :D

Lol, nice true story. Time to get your own place my friend or move in with your girlfriend :lol

I only let my wife, then girlfriend, move in on the understanding the man cave was out of bounds to her & the kids :lecture

What They Said

I only let my wife, then girlfriend, move in on the understanding the man cave was out of bounds to her & the kids :lecture

That's a great policy. It can't work any other way. And that also applies to the types of statues in that man cave.

Yup. I still live with my parents and almost have no space for me, she saw the huge box arriving, then I placed the assembled Reaper on my desk (the only space I have to put my things lol).
She looked at it and told me: "wow! it's great, blablabla... DO YOU ALREADY HAVE A BUYER?".
I used (over a year ago, nearly two) to collect 1/6 Iron Man HT and then sold them when I jumped to statues, so she thought I was "out of the hobby", so to say, and that I purchased the Reaper to sell him... after a discussion it was clear that there was no way to keep the Reaper.
Good thing is that I sold him for above retail, and considering the pieces I want now (mainly pure fantasy + gothic), he wouldn't have fit. But still, it's quite a shame, now I end up putting things UNDER my desk (true story 2.0), in their boxes. Mainly Hot Toys I buy for friends who don't want to purchase things online, if I find good deals. Or the proteins I take for my workout. Once I had to keep the HT Tumbler for 14 days under the desk 'cause those friends of mine were on holiday, I couldn't even sit properly with my legs under the desk, I sit with crossed legs on the chair for 2 weeks :D

Well with the $1000 + you have from selling the Reaper, you now have first months rent. Time to move out man :lol

Man....i saw this statue and went ooOoOooOooO.... However with the new Spiderman and Mary Jane on preorder my wallet is light as air...i said no to myself but i keep coming back every few weeks too look at this statue....craaaaAAAAaAaaaap....-.- i don't even have shelf space why u do dis brain!?

Man....i saw this statue and went ooOoOooOooO.... However with the new Spiderman and Mary Jane on preorder my wallet is light as air...i said no to myself but i keep coming back every few weeks too look at this statue....craaaaAAAAaAaaaap....-.- i don't even have shelf space why u do dis brain!?

she calls to you, beckoning you with her words and her body that you must posses her. Pretty Deep huh, You are where many of us have been and will visit on a regular basis in this hobby, for myself she will be a Welcome Addition to my Ladies Collection, decisions decisions Welcome to the Show Element.

I say dump Mary Jane and Spidey for this one. Aren't they making a billion of those J. Scott Campbell pieces? You can probably get them cheaper than retail after they are released.

she calls to you, beckoning you with her words and her body that you must posses her. Pretty Deep huh, You are where many of us have been and will visit on a regular basis in this hobby, for myself she will be a Welcome Addition to my Ladies Collection, decisions decisions Welcome to the Show Element.

lol god dammit why wasn't i warned...I WASN"T PREPARED T_T

I say dump Mary Jane and Spidey for this one. Aren't they making a billion of those J. Scott Campbell pieces? You can probably get them cheaper than retail after they are released.

Well i am a massive Spidy fan. First statue i ever bought was the kotobukiya unleashed spiderman. Simply just love the way they look. Gwen is meh....but i did consider it for a second *gasp*

Was just looking @ SSC Site....
Queen of the Dead

Queen Of The Dead Premium Format™ Figure by Sideshow Collectibles

The Dead Court of the Dead

Sideshow Original

Limited Edition: 3000 Expected to ship August 2014

DAM!!! never expected an ES that big.... I was expecting closer to 500

wow, 3000 is HUGE. I will have plenty of time to get this down the road IF the paint apps live up to the proto.

I think we are seeing such huge ES numbers on everything cause I think they have machines painting most of these from what I heard?? Just look at the MJ comi. 6k ES, but most are coming out just as good as the proto.

Back