Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we are seeing such huge ES numbers on everything cause I think they have machines painting most of these from what I heard?? Just look at the MJ comi. 6k ES, but most are coming out just as good as the proto.

SS Alex said the MJ wasn't painted by a 'machine'.
It was a new technique to get a more vibrant 'comic' effect.

I'm surprised at the high ES but this statue is brilliant, can't wait to have her displayed next to my Reaper and Jack the Ripper PF :D

(And eventually the Red Death PF ;) )

3000 isn't bad compared to dc and Star Wars oh and the new open edition.

Well I know I am going to be Branded a Blasphemer but the ES just doesn't interest me, I just want the Queen of the Dead and her Paint Application to be as close to the prototype as humanly possible or Machine???

here somewhere, that's why I placed question marks after Machines, it was new to me :lol:lol:lol

There was some mention in the MJ thread but Alex said there were no machines involved.

I have this image of mini Terminators, with airbrushes instead of guns, running around a factory covered in paint :lol

There was some mention in the MJ thread but Alex said there were no machines involved.

I have this image of mini Terminators, with airbrushes instead of guns, running around a factory covered in paint :lol

That is probably where I read it, Colin and some friends of mine around here that have her in there collections, state she has a Very Beautiful Paint Job

Well I know I am going to be Branded a Blasphemer but the ES just doesn't interest me, I just want the Queen of the Dead and her Paint Application to be as close to the prototype as humanly possible or Machine???

I have to agree, 3000 is on the high side, but who cares if it is a great statue.

Back