Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why yes we do know. We sure do.

2503700-liefeldcaptainamerica.jpg

If you had an atom of credibility left somewhere on you, this statement just blew that to hell and back again.

Can't Captain America get bloated once in a while,He just ate at a buffet.

I decided to pass. It's strange, I was 100% on it but somehow, the price put me off, and I waited. Now ARH has the Minotaur at the same price and for me, it's a no brainer.

The nice thing is that my setup is going to include the Rage of the Undying PF by Sideshow facing the Minotaur by ARH and the Cain King of the Night by Snowman Collectibles. One piece per company, hope it will look great.
The only other must buy for me is Deathwing, he will go alone as the Conan Fury of the Beast, then I'm set for 2014 :)

tumblr_miap7pXOd21rm49iao1_250.gif

I decided to pass. It's strange, I was 100% on it but somehow, the price put me off, and I waited. Now ARH has the Minotaur at the same price and for me, it's a no brainer.

The nice thing is that my setup is going to include the Rage of the Undying PF by Sideshow facing the Minotaur by ARH and the Cain King of the Night by Snowman Collectibles. One piece per company, hope it will look great.
The only other must buy for me is Deathwing, he will go alone as the Conan Fury of the Beast, then I'm set for 2014 :)

Yup, she'd be great and it was my original plan, but I'm not sold on the price point, and I hope she'll be around for a long time. I also really like Diablo for a generic fantasy display but again, out of my budget since I have to pick only three and Conan and Cain are a must for me.
I can see the Minotaur fit in the display for the typical massive opponent, and Cain behind him as the main villain. The Queen would fit very well besides Cain but it would be a plus and not essential. If I can find some spare money I'll surely jump on her later :)

i hear ya. I had to make a call between the Queen or Red Sonja. For now Sonja won out. but, I have the Reaper and may have to be content with that. Space wise, even though I know this will be one that I will kick myself for not ordering her.

i hear ya. I had to make a call between the Queen or Red Sonja. For now Sonja won out. but, I have the Reaper and may have to be content with that. Space wise, even though I know this will be one that I will kick myself for not ordering her.

So now, The Reaper is out of theme.
Keep Red Sonja and get Conan, Minotaur, etc., then sell Reaper to me. :yess:

I sold my Reaper 15 days after receiving him. Reason: my mother.
True story.

Yup. I still live with my parents and almost have no space for me, she saw the huge box arriving, then I placed the assembled Reaper on my desk (the only space I have to put my things lol).
She looked at it and told me: "wow! it's great, blablabla... DO YOU ALREADY HAVE A BUYER?".
I used (over a year ago, nearly two) to collect 1/6 Iron Man HT and then sold them when I jumped to statues, so she thought I was "out of the hobby", so to say, and that I purchased the Reaper to sell him... after a discussion it was clear that there was no way to keep the Reaper.
Good thing is that I sold him for above retail, and considering the pieces I want now (mainly pure fantasy + gothic), he wouldn't have fit. But still, it's quite a shame, now I end up putting things UNDER my desk (true story 2.0), in their boxes. Mainly Hot Toys I buy for friends who don't want to purchase things online, if I find good deals. Or the proteins I take for my workout. Once I had to keep the HT Tumbler for 14 days under the desk 'cause those friends of mine were on holiday, I couldn't even sit properly with my legs under the desk, I sit with crossed legs on the chair for 2 weeks :D

Lol, nice true story. Time to get your own place my friend or move in with your girlfriend :lol

My man cave is 3/4 of the house. The extra 1/4 is reserved for the GF, aka the kitchen. :lol

Seriously though. My GF collects too and we've split the rooms equally for all our goodies. She has her side and I have mine. It's pretty cool.

Back