Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, we know you hate this whole line and sideshow in general. It's rather lame you feel the need to post on topics you could care less about and have no interest in buying. I saw you do the same thing on Facebook. Go get a life and find something you enjoy instead of trying to take the enjoyment out of other peoples' lives.

WOW! My joy has been crushed! :gah: To make things even worst, I also got this E-mail today.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Kerrigan Statue with us.

I’m writing today about an issue that Sideshow has encountered that will delay the delivery of your item. Sideshow receives all of our items from China via containers shipped into the Port of Long Beach. These containers are then trucked to Sideshow’s warehouse where they are shipped out to our collectors. Unfortunately, the Port of Long Beach is experiencing serious delays due to a work slowdown caused by dock workers looking to influence contract negotiations.

Due to these delays our new expected time of arrival will be between June and July of 2015.

We appreciate your patience as we wait for the port to expedite container movement and make deliveries. We will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item.

If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza
Customer Service Manager

Looks like this is going to be a long term mess.

Yep. Got that one for Kerrigan too (and AvP Machiko not too long ago). They're just rubbing salt in the wound now. :monkey2

Seriously, if we're getting letters for stuff that already wasn't scheduled to arrive until later this year, there must be no end in sight to this damned strike.

Oh well, my Keaton arrives Monday so that will help ease the pain. :blissy

Dude, we know you hate this whole line and sideshow in general. It's rather lame you feel the need to post on topics you could care less about and have no interest in buying. I saw you do the same thing on Facebook. Go get a life and find something you enjoy instead of trying to take the enjoyment out of other peoples' lives.

Sorry I angered you. Please forgive me oh great sideshow nut rider. Love this line. But f sideshow and their antics to weasel money out of people like you who will defend every single move they make until your last breath and will never say a bad word about them.

Delays? "It's OK it's for the better and it will come out good now. I have other statues I am getting so it's ok."

Horrible paint apps? "You guys are just nit picking it's fine."

insane price hikes for no reason? "Look at the proto guys it's sooooo detailed they have to do so much more work."

5.3k posts.... I think you should "get a life too" and find something else that interests you instead of sucking off sideshow on a forum.

Ha you're funny pal. You must really entertain yourself with this nonsense. If you think they're "weaseling" you out of your money then just don't buy any of it. You've said your piece on multiple threads and your lame act is old. Bye bye now.

I don't plan to so it's ok. I spoke with my wallet and didn't order and then got a refund for the one sideshow piece I had on order. Have fun pre ordering every single piece that comes out bud. I'm sure people will envy you.

When were Machiko and Kerrigan expected to ship? Because that Mendoza guy sent out a couple of wrong copypaste email about delays of pieces that are still in production (like the Death Siren) and Sideshow corrected saying it's not a delay due to port issues, but due to production issues.

Yeah, I don't think Kerrigan delayed by that much. I want to say she was originally scheduled for a June release and now it's June-July. It doesn't appear my flex schedule for her has changed (yet). Final payment is still June 15 at the moment.

When were Machiko and Kerrigan expected to ship? Because that Mendoza guy sent out a couple of wrong copypaste email about delays of pieces that are still in production (like the Death Siren) and Sideshow corrected saying it's not a delay due to port issues, but due to production issues.

Kerrigan was due in June. I thought it was strange that Sideshow sent this notice out so early. Hopefully it’s like you stated just an e-mail screw up (this seem to be the week for It.), and not the start of a ripple effect of delays due to the Port slowdown.

Back