Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the bad of siren and not the execution of the body with it. Cleopsis is the best of the current releases IMO.... Maybe I'm just complaining because all the ones I want aren't released yet lol. Oglievael is my most wanted an long with xier and death among others.

Anyone know how to do Photoshop I was wondering what the queen would look like with blue eyes , purple eyeshadow , and white / blond hairl like elsa from frozen would anyone be able to mock that up for me to see

I can see why Cleopsis is a favorite with all her detail but for me personally it's easily my least favorite. The whole Egyptian theme really feels out of place when compared to everything else. Perhaps her soul is a 1000 year old mummy but eh. The detail is impressive but it also makes the whole thing very busy on the eyes. I've always found beauty in simplicity so it's no surprise to me that I like Queen more. It always seems harder to make something great that is also simple/subtle like Darth Talon PF. Cleopsis lacks subtly in general while Queen is very disarming but just as deadly.

The Siren is 50/50 for me. The top part of her is great while clearly pretty there are subtle warnings that she is definitely not human or nice. Her lower half i find a bit obnoxious with the men still clinging to her tail, shows off past kills perhaps. I don't think they were necessary to make her feel deadly her grotesque fins was more then enough for me.

For this line I have Queen and Kier on pre-order. I'm mulling over Death as well not sure yet how much I want him.

I can see why Cleopsis is a favorite with all her detail but for me personally it's easily my least favorite. The whole Egyptian theme really feels out of place when compared to everything else. Perhaps her soul is a 1000 year old mummy but eh. The detail is impressive but it also makes the whole thing very busy on the eyes. I've always found beauty in simplicity so it's no surprise to me that I like Queen more. It always seems harder to make something great that is also simple/subtle like Darth Talon PF. Cleopsis lacks subtly in general while Queen is very disarming but just as deadly.

The Siren is 50/50 for me. The top part of her is great while clearly pretty there are subtle warnings that she is definitely not human or nice. Her lower half i find a bit obnoxious with the men still clinging to her tail, shows off past kills perhaps. I don't think they were necessary to make her feel deadly her grotesque fins was more then enough for me.

For this line I have Queen and Kier on pre-order. I'm mulling over Death as well not sure yet how much I want him.

I think I read somewhere that the guys on her tail are detachable

This isn't the Miss Universe pageant JEEZ!

I think it's obvious you picked QotD for that AZZ but I find Cleo and Lord Death to be the standouts BY FAR. If Cleo has an alt head with mask removed, I think I would lose it!

:lol Well personally Im not a horror genre kinda collector, so with this line for me its about beauty, creativity and detail. The whole line is worthy of appreciation. But when you look at Queen, Siren and Kier theyre gorgeous. If Cleo followed suit Id be looking for a loan lol. She has everything else :wink1:

Last edited:
This isn't the Miss Universe pageant JEEZ!

I think it's obvious you picked QotD for that AZZ but I find Cleo and Lord Death to be the standouts BY FAR. If Cleo has an alt head with mask removed, I think I would lose it!

The sculptor mentioned in a post that we will see her true face so I'm guessing it will be a switch-out mummified head without the death mask.

She will have a COH...at least that's the expectation right now.

Oh Yes, she has a 'true' face. What lies beneath her mask? .......

$730 for Oglavaili and Skratch? No way. This hobby has become drastically more expensive over the past year, and this is too much for me. Unfortunate, too, since he's my favorite from this entire line.

Maybe with a 10% off code I could be enticed, but even then I can't see going for it. I figured it'd be $500 or so, but definitely not $700+.

True, but... he is 25x12. Pretty darn big and intricate.

He's 63cm to the top of the sword. And half of his depth is due to the long base. Intricate, yeah, that part of visible sculpt (half body) has good details. Big, not that much. The tabletop gives the idea. I was waiting for these pics and still looks overpriced as hell, good new is that the Space Jockey should preorder soon and I can direct the money I saved on this to the Jockey :D

Back