Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that was unexpected...but good news! :yess:

Just paid for my Keaton and now Queen is in a couple days out of nowhere! Not as much notice as I'm used to though. :slap

I'm hoping for no more surprise shipping notices for a while. My WW and CW can stay in port limbo for a little while longer. I could use a little breather after this.

I'm hoping for no more surprise shipping notices for a while. My WW and CW can stay in port limbo for a little while longer. I could use a little breather after this.

I'm with you on that! Unfortunately, the dock mess is going to cause a lot more out of the blue notices for both sudden shipments and delays. :p

Not a huge deal as it's obviously not the focal point, but the minion looks totally different. Partly the lighting, but the paint isn't even close.

minion.jpg

Maybe I missed it but where did that photo even come from? A few people on the other forum were already on the panic train about some early production piece photos not perfectly matching the proto. :panic:

I haven't been collecting long, but it always seems to be the same pattern every time a new piece releases.

1. Blurry cell phone pics with poor angles and lighting appear on the web from who knows where
2. people panic
3. More people actually get it in hand and post better quality photos
4. Everyone's happy with the piece for the most part.

I guess it's all part of the hobby. :lol

I've gotta stop coming here and reading people's enthusiasm for getting charge notices. I've got 5 items that others are getting shipped to them and I'm just getting the shaft. ****ing port strike!!!! And my **** poor luck with sideshow's early processing emails which I have received 2. Jack and ****!!! ****ing port strike!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I missed it but where did that photo even come from? A few people on the other forum were already on the panic train about some early production piece photos not perfectly matching the proto. :panic:

I haven't been collecting long, but it always seems to be the same pattern every time a new piece releases.

1. Blurry cell phone pics with poor angles and lighting appear on the web from who knows where
2. people panic
3. More people actually get it in hand and post better quality photos
4. Everyone's happy with the piece for the most part.

I guess it's all part of the hobby. :lol

:exactly: You sum it up pretty well! It happens like clockwork for most releases. Panic, Anger, Depression,
Acceptance , than Ecstasy.

After receiving the processing e-mail the other day, I just received the following e-mail from Sideshow......

Dear Sideshow Collector,

Thank you for your order of the Queen of the Dead PF. We are writing to inform you of an update on the shipment of your order.

As of this time we will not be getting the Queen of the Dead PF in, the original delivery date we were given was incorrect; and due to the delay we will not be able to complete your order on the original date given (we should hopefully be receiving it soon as it is in the ports but due to the ongoing port issues the information we are receiving is not always accurate).

As of this time we are not sure when the Queen of the Dead PF will arrive; but you will be notified via email as soon as we have more information. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to be able to ship your order as soon as possible.

If you need to make any changes to this order, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department at [email protected] or call us directly at 855-SIDESHOW.

We appreciate your understanding and patience. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards,

The Sideshow Processing Department

:exactly: You sum it up pretty well! It happens like clockwork for most releases. Panic, Anger, Depression,
Acceptance , than Ecstasy.

Well said. :lol

Aaaand just got a notice that Queen won't be shipping soon after all. Seems the notification last night was an error! :slap

After receiving the processing e-mail the other day, I just received the following e-mail from Sideshow......

Dear Sideshow Collector,

Thank you for your order of the Queen of the Dead PF. We are writing to inform you of an update on the shipment of your order.

As of this time we will not be getting the Queen of the Dead PF in, the original delivery date we were given was incorrect; and due to the delay we will not be able to complete your order on the original date given (we should hopefully be receiving it soon as it is in the ports but due to the ongoing port issues the information we are receiving is not always accurate).

As of this time we are not sure when the Queen of the Dead PF will arrive; but you will be notified via email as soon as we have more information. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope to be able to ship your order as soon as possible.

If you need to make any changes to this order, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department at [email protected] or call us directly at 855-SIDESHOW.

We appreciate your understanding and patience. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best regards,

Boooo worms! And now I am sad..

Dear Sideshow Collector,

Best regards,

c8h5nvc.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

I was so bloody happy she was finally nearly here....

WOW! My joy has been crushed! :gah: To make things even worst, I also got this E-mail today.

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for pre-ordering the Kerrigan Statue with us.

I’m writing today about an issue that Sideshow has encountered that will delay the delivery of your item. Sideshow receives all of our items from China via containers shipped into the Port of Long Beach. These containers are then trucked to Sideshow’s warehouse where they are shipped out to our collectors. Unfortunately, the Port of Long Beach is experiencing serious delays due to a work slowdown caused by dock workers looking to influence contract negotiations.

Due to these delays our new expected time of arrival will be between June and July of 2015.

We appreciate your patience as we wait for the port to expedite container movement and make deliveries. We will continue to keep you updated with the latest information about your item.

If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Best Regards,

William Mendoza
Customer Service Manager

Looks like this is going to be a long term mess.

Back