Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it me, or are there a few different things on this one? (this is from the most recent show...I forgot the name of it, but the link is over on toyarks main page right now) I thought the little demon things were posed differently? I thought they both were under her? please correct me if im wrong? or maybe I missed one....lol but the images on sideshow don't match this. CICF-Expo-Sideshow-004.jpg

is it me, or are there a few different things on this one? (this is from the most recent show...I forgot the name of it, but the link is over on toyarks main page right now) I thought the little demon things were posed differently? I thought they both were under her? please correct me if im wrong? or maybe I missed one....lol but the images on sideshow don't match this. View attachment 137346

Qualitywise this looks great. BUT. This is the Queen of the Dead. Why is her skintone so lifelike? SHE IS DEAD. Blue-white dead skintone, please. I hope they don't pull this with the rest of the line.

p.s. nuke the gremlins.

Not sure what you mean by the paint. It looks the same to me as the paint that was on the recent SDCC piece. Except for possibly different lighting.

I'd really like to see a shot of her without the demons round her as I won't be using mine when she's here just so we get an idea what it looks like without them

Neil

I don`t get it why someone want those creatures out. Them hiding under her skirt, give her a more supreme being feeling. Probably can the skirt be adjusted to hide em some more.

I guess I'll concede . I don't see wonky eyes in that pic at all but people over at statue forum are bringing up wonky eyes too so I must be wrong. It just really confuses me cause I just don't see it. HOW COME I DON'T SEE IT?!!! : (

I saw that piece in person and didn't think it had wonky eyes. From the right, or rather wrong, angle almost any piece can be made to seem like it has wonky eyes.

Confirmed from Sideshow that this is the production piece.

174pyr.jpg

2q8vck9.jpg

415af.jpg

This now worries me no end :(
I'm getting mine from a UK retailer so not sure how I go about a replacement should she turn up all Rogue on me :(

I guess I'll concede . I don't see wonky eyes in that pic at all but people over at statue forum are bringing up wonky eyes too so I must be wrong. It just really confuses me cause I just don't see it. HOW COME I DON'T SEE IT?!!! : (

Look again.
One eye is looking off to the side the other almost straight ahead, now try to do that yourself ;) lol

But as Mutant-Man said it could just be angle of the picture that makes them look off.

Neil

Back