Premium Format Queen of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A bit of fangs and blood on a CoH would have been a nice EX and amped up the gore.

In their comic she holds a boned handle knife that she used to take the soul of the victim. That would've been another nice EX/gore element.

I thought you were going somewhere else with this sentence :lol

oh-my-takei.gif

Just preordered this goddess for $349.90 shipped at my LCS!! Probably $85 less than if I were to order directly from SS. :yess::yess::yess:

What's the ex come with? I'm super shocked this character came from an actual comic book. What is the comic base on? Zombies? Surely it's not a marvel or dc comic is it?

Last edited:
There is no ex. Its a SS original and they made the comic interpretation of this character. If you just read the actual info on her from SS website direct you would have all this info dude

There is no ex. Its a SS original and they made the comic interpretation of this character. If you just read the actual info on her from SS website direct you would have all this info dude

Ah, no ex? And she was just made up. Best female scuplt but pass since she does not exist in my comic universe. I still wonder why no ex? Maybe just not yet. I'm sure a repaint maybe with a COH will come later on down the road.

Ah, no ex? And she was just made up. Best female scuplt but pass since she does not exist in my comic universe. I still wonder why no ex? Maybe just not yet. I'm sure a repaint maybe with a COH will come later on down the road.

you have a comic universe? :thud: :lol

You don't even read comics. Your a fraud. You buy statues based on their edition sizes

Back