Queen Facehugger Life-Size Maquette!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks great, but I think i'll give this one a miss, given the current financial climate and for something that didn't really appear in the film. I'd have preferred the standard face hugger over a deleted scene creating.

Will be looking forward to seeing the photo's though.

That actually looks very cool. Plus I don't have to worry about what my guests are thinking having an oversized vagina on display had they released a regular facehugger instead:D

A maquette featuring a creature that is purely conjecture in looks?

Did we even see a full clear shot of this thing?

OMFG!!!!!! wow! I wonder what the rest is going to look like. But this is pure awesomeness.

Looks great..(so far) still undecided if I will get it, would have preferd a
original one. looking forward to the full production pics.
Speaking of face huggers check this out.
Mods if its to graphic please delete and except my appologies.
1zog4sy.jpg

It's all going to depend on the paint app. If they use translucent webbing on the legs it will be SICK. If the webs are thick and painted i will probably pass.

Queenfacehugger.jpg

it had an extendable string tale and jaw's :lol:lol kenner where never known for there accuracy.

What's crazy is that Kenner made this LONG before most people even knew there was a Queen Facehugger.

They must have had access to ADI's designs.

Queenfacehugger.jpg

it had an extendable string tale and jaw's :lol:lol kenner where never known for there accuracy.
yeah, i had it. i got rid of it along with all the other ridiculous aliens they made.
all i have left are the queen hive playset, the avp 2pack, scorpion, and the acid/hive aliens.
that's pretty much everything they made that looked kinda like the movies.

yeah, i had it. i got rid of it along with all the other ridiculous aliens they made.
all i have left are the queen hive playset, the avp 2pack

i still have the AVP 2 pack MIMB, bought it off ebay dirt cheap. as soon as i got it i thought "why the ^^^^ did i buy this" :lol

nostalgia i suppose :dunno

Back