Queen Facehugger Life-Size Maquette!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh I will have to order this... dont collect any Alien stuff, but the face huggers have always been the creepiest part to me ...

it will depend on the price for me.........it looks cool, but life size? that will cost u a pretty penny especially if their chargin $500 for a marvel abomination piece :lol

it will depend on the price for me.........it looks cool, but life size? that will cost u a pretty penny especially if their chargin $500 for a marvel abomination piece :lol

Yea I won't be paying $500 for this but depending on the Price I may get
I can already tell it will be more than the Previous Alien3 Fetal Queen Maquette and the Concept PreAlien Maquette

Queen face hugger?? I didn't know that you had to have a queen face hugger to produce a queen embryo? I thought a face hugger was just a face hugger.

I believe it was made by Almagamated Dynamics but never used in the film. I could be wrong. Looks sweet though. Love the pose on this!

This is as good as bought! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Oh, and this baby appeared in the uncut version of alien 3.
I hoped we'd see more of it in the latter movie. :monkey2

This is as good as bought! :monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Oh, and this baby appeared in the uncut version of alien 3.
I hoped we'd see more of it in the latter movie. :monkey2

FB is correct.

It showed up only in the uncut version.
It was under the ox after they lifted out of the cart.

Here are a few pics...

queenfacehugger3.jpg

queenfacehugger2.jpg

queenfacehugger1.jpg

queenfacehugger5.jpg

FB is correct.

It showed up only in the uncut version.
It was under the ox after they lifted out of the cart.

Here are a few pics...

queenfacehugger3.jpg

queenfacehugger2.jpg

queenfacehugger1.jpg

queenfacehugger5.jpg

And its hardly in that version. I cant see at at all.

However, its still one of the sweetist designs ADI came up with, and I hope to see it again in another film. The idea of a Facehugger that lays 2 embyos is interesting.

Back