1/6 Quantum Mechanix (QMX)- Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like an older version of her.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Yeah, it looks like a more mature woman that's had some work done…there's something weird about the jaw line and cheeks that have that stretched look caused by plastic surgery.

I found this picture on Experience the Wonder website which is a great website for all Wonder Woman collectibles:

2020-QMx-DC-Comics-Master-Series-Sixth-Scale-Figure-Lynda-Carter-as-Wonder-Woman-P006.jpg

Here is the link to the page:

https://experiencethewonder.com/exhibit/action-figures/other-brands/quantum-mechanix-qmx/quantum-mechanix-qmx-master-series-dc-comics-premium-collectible-sixth-scale-articulated-figure-lynda-carter-as-wonder-woman/

I think part of the problem is the angle of the pictures taken with her head looking up. With right factory paint, I think the sculpt will look great.
Besides I have a feeling we won't see another 1/6 Lynda Carter Wonder Woman figure in a while.

Here is the information listed on their website:

Quantum Mechanix QMx Master Series: DC Comics Premium Collectible 1:6 Scale Articulated Figure – Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman
Release Date: June 6, 2020

Bronze Age Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman plastic and vinyl sixth scale articulated figure doll, inspired by her appearance in Seasons 2 and 3 of The New Adventures of Wonder Woman television series which aired on CBS from 1977-1979 and the DC Comics Wonder Woman ’77 digital comic series (2015), featuring hand-painted facial features with airbrushed accents, auburn saran rooted hair, and a tailored costume including red and blue satin bodysuit with white imprinted stars, gold vinyl tiara with red and gold imprinted accents, applied gold fabric breastplate with gold embroidered accents and belt with gold-tone metal rivets and functional lasso strap, gold vinyl bracelets with red imprinted star accents, gold cord lasso, nylon tights, and red vinyl boots with white trim.

Accessories include a red, white and blue printed satin cape with imprinted gel star applique accents, and a white plastic display stand with molded red star accent and metal stand with black plastic guards.

Non-numbered Limited Edition.

Company

Quantum Mechanix
Designer(s)

Shane Poole (Hair)
Sculptor(s)

Waruna Weligamage
Painter(s)

Chris Caraveo
Series

1:6 Scale Articulated Figures ★ QMx Master Series ★ DC Comics ★ DC Comics: Wonder Woman '77 ★ Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman ★ The New Adventures of Wonder Woman ★ Wonder Woman ★ Wonder Woman (TV series)
Material(s)

Airbrush ★ Cording ★ Hand-Painted ★ Imprint ★ Nylon ★ Plastic ★ Saran ★ Satin ★ Vinyl
Release Date

TBA
Dimensions

12 1/2" H
Points of Articulation

30 (Neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, torso, hips, thighs, knees and ankles)
Limited Edition

Non-numbered
SKU

TBA
UPC

TBA
Est. Value

$200

I still think the eyes look way too far apart and the likeness is not as refined as it could be. This is professionally painted and haired, the production hair likely won’t look like that either.

Since this will be out in 12 months, do you think they will improve upon it? It has many inaccuracies and for a Hot Toys price it is not Hot Toys level of quality.

I contacted Qmx asking if they still had plans to release this Lynda Carter Wonder Woman or any more 1/6 figures in the future and received the response below :(

Hello,

Due to the global pandemic, many projects have been placed on hold. While we may produce them in the future, we currently do not have plans to do so.

QMx Customer Service
Quantum Mechanix Inc.

Last edited:
I contacted Qmx asking if they still had plans to release this Lynda Carter Wonder Woman or any more 1/6 figures in the future and received the response below :(

That's a shame. The sculpt was clearly older Lynda, but at least it was something. QMx just doesn't deliver any more.

QMX gave up on 1/6 years ago. I knew it was dead for them when they only released Dean from Supernatural with no date in site for Sam.

Back