1/6 Quantum Mechanix (QMX)- Lynda Carter Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was hoping someone would make this version...another grail piece for me:) The paint apps do look pretty bad...but the sculpt looks good overall. Hopefully they'll tweak it before release...

QMX needs to step it up if they want this release to be a critical and sales success. Here's hoping they will

Like other have said, I'm happy that companies are giving Carter's Wonder Woman some attention. This one needs more baking time though…the likeness is off and the soft goods etc are giving it an overall doll-like appearance rather than a miniaturized version of the human character.

That sculpt is just way off. The Sean Dabbs sculpt is superior in my opinion, easily.

The jaw is too square, the lip is very thin, the eyes are very far apart... and the paint job isn't helping at all.
36748b53261f00ccc211202e3a02a808.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That sculpt is just way off. The Sean Dabbs sculpt is superior in my opinion, easily.

The jaw is too square, the lip is very thin, the eyes are very far apart... and the paint job isn't helping at all.
36748b53261f00ccc211202e3a02a808.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The soft goods are much better on the Sean Dabbs one as well.

This still needs work. When I first saw the figure I initially thought it was a figure inspired by Carter's WW until I read th placard.

Man, there's no denying that the head sculpt needs some work. Hopefully QMX will give us some reassurance that the head sculpt will be improved.

7tdDwpI.jpg

iOSDQfi.jpg

fAchPrP.jpg

A couple different angles. Yeah it did not impress in person. I don't know why they have so many stitch lines on the briefs, is that accurate the the costume?

Face needs more work. I'd like to see it without a cape, they're using it too much to hide their mistakes; but i am leaning that the neck is too short. I'm getting the feeling that this body is just a place-holder. It is all kinds of wrong for it.

Back