Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I suppose Kirk only gets the chance to bang an alien princess every three or four episodes, so he has to make the most of it.

I let Bones down - again. Sorry Bones!
The hats were keyrings.

First part of "Why do you only buy two of everything" was here: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167119&p=9429469&viewfull=1#post9429469

Stetson1 - Text.jpg

Stetson2 - Text.jpg

Woah. Just saw this stuff about QMX possibly doing BSG figures. If anyone from QMX is reading this, please know that I will buy each and every single figure you release from that show. Probably my all-time favorite drama ever of all time ever. But I’ll believe it when I see it. Still waiting for Jayne over here...

@ ASTRA great pics! :-D keep it up!!!

I love TOS and the old movies...and new also ... But TOS has a special place in my heart. Even though it's sometimes cheesy and pathetic... gotta love it ! :) QMX are doing an amazing job and the figures are still affordable.
I tried to recreate a bit of the 60s show look . Enjoy! :-D

group hug? ...sorry....no way!...still...a fascinating creature! by Bumble Bee, auf Flickr

hey there, cute, lil' bugger! .... by Bumble Bee, auf Flickr

Star Trek TOS, on set! :) by Bumble Bee, auf Flickr

Thank you, and I certainly will!
Love yours as well! The background is very interesting and futuristic, and great angles of the photos as well!

So shall we keep this thread for picture posting, and the other general Star Trek one for discussion? I wasn't sure if anyone still wants to play in here, it has been a bit quiet lately. Maybe we should rename it?

But I have new stuff to share! First, I finally got Kirk naked ;)

towel.jpg

Woah. Just saw this stuff about QMX possibly doing BSG figures. If anyone from QMX is reading this, please know that I will buy each and every single figure you release from that show. Probably my all-time favorite drama ever of all time ever. But I’ll believe it when I see it. Still waiting for Jayne over here...
I am reading this, and have been paying very close attention.

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

I love TOS and the old movies...and new also ... But TOS has a special place in my heart. Even though it's sometimes cheesy and pathetic... gotta love it ! :) QMX are doing an amazing job and the figures are still affordable.
I tried to recreate a bit of the 60s show look . Enjoy! :-D

group hug? ...sorry....no way!...still...a fascinating creature! by Bumble Bee, auf Flickr

hey there, cute, lil' bugger! .... by Bumble Bee, auf Flickr

Star Trek TOS, on set! :) by Bumble Bee, auf Flickr
Can you join and share your pictures on a FB group? "Star Trek Figures Pictures Collective"?

Sent from my SM-N9500 using Tapatalk

Between Hot Toys, Sideshow and QMX I have twenty figures and the Kirk, Spock and McCoy are still my favorite three. Also, I would probably have to say their Malcolm Reynolds would be number four. Really dig the company so far.

Back