Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Kirk and Spock

Any new pics of Picard?

I've only seen this one from TA

QMx%u00252B2015%u00252BSan%u00252BDiego%u00252BComic%u00252BCon%u00252Bbooth%u00252BStar%u00252B.jpg

Last edited:

...nothing official yet, though, so I can't talk about it. But if it works, it'll be awesome.

Whatever... *sigh*. :lol

anyway, back on topic

The longer they take with Kirk and Spock, the better they'll be

Can't wait :clap

The Picard on the previous page is looking pretty good. That and the rest of the TNG crew are what I'm waiting for more than the TOS stuff.

I was perfectly happy with the TOS uniform colors before, but I gotta say the new colors look even better. And it now makes me even more excited to get these.

Where can I find pics of the new colors? That was one of my concerns.

Man...i like the original color better. It may not be "accurate" but it satisfies the nostalgia factor much better for me. :(

Man...i like the original color better. It may not be "accurate" but it satisfies the nostalgia factor much better for me. :(

I get that. The nostalgia for me were the colors I saw on my tv. So far, this is the closest match I've seen.

I get that. The nostalgia for me were the colors I saw on my tv. So far, this is the closest match I've seen.
What if you had had a black and white TV? :monkey3 I think these look fine, but the others would have been fine with me as well.

I think I'm definitely going to have to sand down the nipples on these bodies. They're looking way too pronounced in these pics. :p

My personal experience, as a Trek fan, I like the Real 3rd season blue. On the otherhand, as a 1/6 fan, I like the Screen Accurate Blue. You can imagine the conflict that i have and it kills me slowly. You guys wont have this issue.

来自我的 HUAWEI NXT-AL10 上的 Tapatalk

I think I'm definitely going to have to sand down the nipples on these bodies. They're looking way too pronounced in these pics. :p
:slap

Last edited:

My preference for this shade of blue is mostly because that's the color from the better two seasons of the show. I have a hard time looking at the other style of shirt without being reminded of the lackluster third season they were a part of.

What if you had had a black and white TV? :monkey3

Smarty pants. Luckily that wasn't the case. Then again I caught them in reruns sometime later. :p

Will the Kirk include his girdle??

Back