Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek TOS Kirk and Spock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Kirk and Spock

They look outstanding. Wonder what happened to the Picard. Haven't seen or heard anything about it since SDCC.

Oh hell yes, I am so definitely getting these. I was worried they would only be customs that go for $500-700 or whatever, but am very happy to see they'll be widely available. :yess:

These look great. I'm more interested in figures from The Next Generation but I'd consider getting Kirk, Spock, McCoy, and Scotty.

I am tempted if the price is right.

These look amazing. I'm also more into TNG (I'm surprised we didn't see Picard) but if the production pieces end up near this quality I might have to spring for the trio.

For TOS, I'd be happy to get Kirk, Spock, McCoy, Scotty and Sulu; for AOS, I already have Kirk and Spock on the way, and I'd like to get McCoy and Uhura.

They look awesome. And early feedback on Mal seems promising, so I'm a bit excited about these.

Fascinating head sculpt HAS TO BE INCLUDED! Such a kickass sculpt. Ill scream if it doesnt

That's the best Shatner likeness I've ever seen. Shatner's notoriously tough to get right, but this one is about 95%. Maybe it's even better than that, but I need to see a straight-on view.

Now if someone would just get around to giving us an accurate Sarah Michelle Gellar...

I'm in. Spock, Kirk, Bones and Scotty. Spock looks amazing in that pic.

I want them all - Main crew, Khan, Klingons, salt Vampires......OMG!!!!!

Whoever did those sculpts, your talent is amazing. Anyone that knows this company: are their final production pieces anywhere as good as their protos? Are they a sideshow or HT in that regard? Frankly, never heard of this company before

If the price is $150 I am in all the way. $200 each, and I gotta sleep on it....

I want them all - Main crew, Khan, Klingons, salt Vampires......OMG!!!!!

Whoever did those sculpts, your talent is amazing. Anyone that knows this company: are their final production pieces anywhere as good as their protos? Are they a sideshow or HT in that regard? Frankly, never heard of this company before

If the price is $150 I am in all the way. $200 each, and I gotta sleep on it....

They just release the Malcom Reynolds figure, I THINK was thier first 1/6th, but they have been doing higher end stuff for a while. Check out theif site and the 5K reliant

If the price is $150 I am in all the way. $200 each, and I gotta sleep on it...
Well, their Reynolds figure was ~$180...

Despite my love for TOS I'm not gonna pay more than $325 for both.

Back