QS001 1/4 cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wrapped the tips of the cape with black electrical tape and slid them in the slots... then push down further with a small screwdriver or something. Holds tight with no problems.

Pics please for reference! Thanks in advance!:1-1:

Payment sent for a cape Lance :)

Thanks for making these, your capes are amazing :) I'm not sure on the different capes but I was hoping for one of the velvet ones that just barely touch the ground.

Also sent payment a few days ago. Having never purchased a cape from lance before, does he usually give updates or emails on the status or shipping, guys?

Also sent payment a few days ago. Having never purchased a cape from lance before, does he usually give updates or emails on the status or shipping, guys?

No he doesn't, however I've never had an issue with ordering from Lance and I'm on my 4th cape :duff:

preordered the figure this week. this is my first batman from either hot toys and enter bay so I'm just wondering what is so bad with the stock cape? not hating at all, I just was wondering what fabric comes with the figure compared to the velvet lance if offering :)

preordered the figure this week. this is my first batman from either hot toys and enter bay so I'm just wondering what is so bad with the stock cape? not hating at all, I just was wondering what fabric comes with the figure compared to the velvet lance if offering :)

to me... the stock cape for the HT feels like a very thin black shammy cloth/chamois leather . The ones you use to wipe your chalk board with, or wipe your car to make it shine. It buldges at the back, although you can make it less ugly by really futzing it i guess.

The Lance cape is a much darker black, the velvet matches the movie, and it hangs nicely off the back draping closely to the body, mainly because of the weight of the cape. Which makes it good.

Thanks guys, I typically don't give shipping updates just because I am so busy but as you guys know I am very trustworthy.

to me... the stock cape for the HT feels like a very thin black shammy cloth/chamois leather . The ones you use to wipe your chalk board with, or wipe your car to make it shine. It buldges at the back, although you can make it less ugly by really futzing it i guess.

The Lance cape is a much darker black, the velvet matches the movie, and it hangs nicely off the back draping closely to the body, mainly because of the weight of the cape. Which makes it good.

cheers :) I'll see how it is in hand and decide whether I like the weight or not I guess

Back