QS001 1/4 cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, I'm getting the regular and had it on flex. Asked them to charge me the remaining amount as soon as they have stock in, got the reply saying they would but haven't got the email from them about the flex as yet.

Wow that's pretty late. That's insane how the Ex has been shipped so fast.

Hey lance will you be doing these for abit longer?

I really want one for my 1/4 Batman but i won't be receiving it until the new year as i'm in the UK

Basically i'm just trying to pre long the payment until as late as possible as i've got other things eating away at my wallet, at the same time i don't want to leave it too long and miss out haha

Got mine last week! Lance that's a mighty fine fabric you've choosen for the cape!

:blissy Loving it :blissy

Generally speaking, I only do 1/6, not 1/4. Seeing some of these pics, though, makes me want to get the figure just for a reason to get the cape...

I just received my velvet battle length cape from Lance- chalk me up as one more very happy customer- super fast shipping, got it in 2 days- the cape is absolutely beautiful- I've been to the Warner Brothers museum in Burbank and saw the real deal, and this cape is just about as spot on as it gets, if you have this figure, you owe it to yourself to get a forigno- the look, the feel, the way it drapes- its awesome! ! !

Thank you again lforigno!

20131116_155933.jpg

20131116_155842.jpg

Patrick-

Back