QS001 1/4 cape

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are the capes being offered in different lengths? I have a short rayon cape for my DX12 and was thinking I might want something longer for the QS Batman

I just put your EB 1/4 scale cape on the QS001 and it's amazing Lance. I didn't even bother with the stock cape. I love the velvet fabric you use but at some scales I think it can look a little off, on this it's absolutely 100% perfect. I think you are gonna get a lot of business mate.
2_zps48bf30fc.jpg

:rock :yess:

Hi lance. Can you confirm you received payment and cape length requirement please. Cheers dude.

Made payment last Friday. Did u receive it ok as u haven't replied to my pm's. Thanks :)

So there are different size ?

I already have the EB cape from him and i love it :)

Hey guys due to the amount if fabric I am going through I will be bumping up the price for these to 60 dollars shipped. I will honor the 50 dollars shipped price through the rest of the day but after today it will be 60 dollars shipped. Thanks

Was wondering how long it took for you guys to get your capes? Mine was shipped out last Saturday. And still not here yet.

Please be patient guys. As everyone on this board should know I am one of the most loyal sellers and customizes on this board. I assure you that you will get the capes. There was a couple day delay in the second batch due to moving into my new house and helping my fiancée plan our wedding. But I assure you that you will get it soon.

Please be patient guys. As everyone on this board should know I am one of the most loyal sellers and customizes on this board. I assure you that you will get the capes. There was a couple day delay in the second batch due to moving into my new house and helping my fiancée plan our wedding. But I assure you that you will get it soon.

It came today :) Didn't mean to sound impatient. Just get nervous about things getting lost in the mail. It looks great BTW.

Back