Qmx SUPERNATURAL Dean Winchester 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Qmx-Supernatural 1/6th Scale Collectible Figures

if you do the head sculpt yourself, what season look would you go for?, don't know about anyone else but I would love a season 1 dean sculpt

I think I'm going for the season 4-5. And Dean still wears that leather jacket in some of those episodes

I think I'm going for the season 4-5. And Dean still wears that leather jacket in some of those episodes

Season 5 is probably my favourite season of the show so it would be great to see a nice season 5 sculpt, I have a feeling that supernatural will be ending soon and I wanna do like a legacy thing where I have a dean figure from his very first episode and his last, so il be keeping a eye out for a season one sculpt, but I still wouldn't be able to resist a season 5 sculpt either xD

I wonder what the chances are QMx releases this as planned and it isn't a deal like Malcolm Reynolds...

I wonder what the chances are QMx releases this as planned and it isn't a deal like Malcolm Reynolds...
Dean will be in stock in April.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Are you aware of the situation I referred to?

I'm not. Please elaborate.

I'm guessing that it is a reference to the fact the Malcolm Reynolds has been the only release from Firefly with a tease of others but it has been a few years. The implication is that they release Dean but never get around to releasing Sam because of their track record with Firely figures.

Negative. Malcolm was delayed numerous times due to issues with the portrait. He came very very late. They had to redo the entire portrait and it caused the entire deal to be significantly pushed back.

Last edited:

Negative. Malcolm was delayed numerous times due to issues with the portrait. He came very very late. They had to redo the entire portrait and it caused the entire deal to be significantly pushed back.

And they've released what? 6 or 7 figures since then, and they've all been pretty great.

No need to look for a problem when there is none.

Qmx doesn't open preorders until the product is on the way from overseas. It will be here in April.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Trying to study Dean's face. An hour sketch :D

Dean.jpg

That sculpt starting to come along nicely I can't wait to see it when it's finished.

MWCtoys.com reviewed Dean

In his review it looks much better, younger.

They did alter the paint a bit to make him look younger. It's still a season 10 Dean though, so it's not going to look all that young.

Back