Qmx SUPERNATURAL Dean Winchester 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Qmx-Supernatural 1/6th Scale Collectible Figures

It's sad but I had to cancel. Too much stuff in real life, not enough money to spend on sillyness.

It's sad but I had to cancel. Too much stuff in real life, not enough money to spend on sillyness.

Honestly I'd rather have NECA figures and the car...

So disappointed here. Can’t even say. That sculpt....For me, I just can’t justify a price point of $200 for a sculpt of this quality. Too many better figures this can buy/go towards. So bummed....

Qmx doesn't open preorders until the product is on the way from overseas. It will be here in April.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yeah, how'd that work out?

Yeah...who am I kidding. I will definitely still get this. It’s Dean Winchester...sculpt issues or not - passing isn’t an option.

Hey, he's right! It will be here in April! They never mentioned the year, did they? :)

Ha! Yeah ideally people with "inside" information might use logic next time

I asked them via Facebook messenger and they don't have a release date yet for the figure.

Dean will be shipping soon.

Dean_comp.jpg

It'd be nice to get some info from QMX about when it's going up on their site.

Hopefully they corrected the really odd sized / looking weapons. That split image between the figure and the photo makes me feel a bit better about the sculpt.

I hope he sells well enough to give us a Sam. If not qmx, to me, will just be a star trek company. My Mal is lonely.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I hope he sells well enough to give us a Sam. If not qmx, to me, will just be a star trek company. My Mal is lonely.

If they don't make Sam then they just need to close up shop on their 1/6 business. As far as Trek, it's debatable on importance of characters. Most will agree the captains and Spock are pretty much the go to characters and they have delivered on the first 2 (and most popular) iterations. Firefly was a risky license to begin with and Mal has always been the face of the show with Jayne a much distant second (and arguably Serenity being tops of the charts) but when it comes to Supernatural, it is ALWAYS the brothers irregardless of which brother is your favorite. One without the other is just bad and inexcusable.

If they don't make Sam then they just need to close up shop on their 1/6 business. As far as Trek, it's debatable on importance of characters. Most will agree the captains and Spock are pretty much the go to characters and they have delivered on the first 2 (and most popular) iterations. Firefly was a risky license to begin with and Mal has always been the face of the show with Jayne a much distant second (and arguably Serenity being tops of the charts) but when it comes to Supernatural, it is ALWAYS the brothers irregardless of which brother is your favorite. One without the other is just bad and inexcusable.
Yea, I'll at least not bother with teams or multiple characters from the same property. I'll still get one shots like pennywise.

Back