Qmx SUPERNATURAL Dean Winchester 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Qmx-Supernatural 1/6th Scale Collectible Figures

Pics from Toy Fair NY. Castiel included...

DSC_4971.jpg DSC_4972.jpg DSC_4970.jpg DSC_4973.jpg

^ there was no need to quote the pics, man...

Anyway, Sam looks fine. A bit older than I'd like to but fine.
Cas looks kinda bloated... I can see Misha in the sculpt but it's not very good overall.

From the pics, they all suffer from too small of eyes and looking 10+ years older than they do on the show.

Maybe they'll look better in hand, otherwise, I think I'll be buying these for everything but the headsculpts.

I'm disappointed, I can't help it. Seeing their Star Trek figures and how great many of those look.....makes these seem disappointing in comparison.

Last edited:

In addition, I don't like that you can see the neck joint with Sam. These should be neckless heads.

I wonder how many more years we'll have to wait for the rest to be put up for preorder.

About as long as Firefly fans have had to wait for that promised Jayne figure? :p

:lol No kidding. I've just come to terms with no more Firefly figures being made. If they made Firefly figures at the same rate as Star Trek figures, we'd damn near have the whole Firefly crew by now.

I’m just getting into the show and having only watched the first two seasons, I’m more disappointed by the lack of Dean’s ring and pendant than the heads being a bit off or old. I don’t know if he loses those in later seasons, but they seem like small additions that could have given people a few more options at the least. Definitely light on hunting accessories too. Plenty of generic tools or episode specific ones they could have included. Exclusive versions would have been nice even if just meant getting a few more things like that.

He stopped wearing his ring in Season Five. There was no real reason for it, actor just stopped wearing it.
He also got rid of the amulet in the same season. Twas a story related thing, tho I didn't like it.

It looks like both figures of the brothers are based mostly on Season Eight.
Pity... First four seasons were the best ones.

From the pics, they all suffer from too small of eyes and looking 10+ years older than they do on the show.

I thought I'm the only one thinking that because I'm only on Season 5, maybe they look older on the latest season. But I guess they really look older. Gonna try to study Dean's face and make the head sculpt by myself then.

The quality and sculpts on the Firefly and Star Trek figures look really good.

The Supernatural figures in comparison have been pretty underwhelming.

I wish he would have had the brown leather jacket from the earlier seasons and John Winchester journal and the Amulet necklace.

We all wish he had those. Boggles the mind why they didn't include them.

I think the likenesses are pretty good, but the paintjobs with the skin texture looks really overdone. None of these men have that many age lines in their faces. I always thought Castiel had a baby face and here he looks much older than he should.

I'm on the fence about getting these now. I'm picking up the Threezero Mulder and that also has it's issues, however I've overlooked it because I really want X-Files figures. I don't know if I want to fork out the money on subpar Supernatural figures.

I think I'll be waiting till they're released to see how the production figures turn out.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I made a handful of custom accessories for my kitbash of the guys. Included the amulet and journal. Still prefer the seventyfive dollar figures i slapped together from ebay.

I thought I'm the only one thinking that because I'm only on Season 5, maybe they look older on the latest season. But I guess they really look older. Gonna try to study Dean's face and make the head sculpt by myself then.

if you do the head sculpt yourself, what season look would you go for?, don't know about anyone else but I would love a season 1 dean sculpt

Back