QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please budget some time to answer the questions in the following post. They can help me a lot :wave

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235592

02821_do logically.jpg

Well I for one will invest a bit of time to today but I would say Nanjin you will probably get a bigger turnout if you break it down into several smaller surveys. It looks very daunting! Or try one of those online surveys that go page by page.

Well I for one will invest a bit of time to today but I would say Nanjin you will probably get a bigger turnout if you break it down into several smaller surveys. It looks very daunting! Or try one of those online surveys that go page by page.

Come on, y'all, it's worth doing it!

I think Pauln6a's idea of an online survey that goes page by page would considerably facilitate Nanjin's analysis. :lecture

It was quite daunting. lol

Some of the questions were quite similar, as in they were likely extracting nuanced answers.

But if this helps Nanjin on his mission to bring 1/6 Trek back from the brink of death it'll have been worth it.

You must be joking. How entitled.

How so? One of the perennial complaints across this forum is manufacturers' lack of engagement with fans. This is a transparent request for market research, wherein fans get to provide data that will presumably go a long way to getting them products they want instead of having to settle.

No one's being forced to participate. I don't see how it's entitled to come out and ask for information from your customer base, relevant to your product. What am I missing?

How so? One of the perennial complaints across this forum is manufacturers' lack of engagement with fans. This is a transparent request for market research, wherein fans get to provide data that will presumably go a long way to getting them products they want instead of having to settle.

No one's being forced to participate. I don't see how it's entitled to come out and ask for information from your customer base, relevant to your product. What am I missing?

That guy is just the thread?s resident troll and really seems to have it in particularly for Nanjin.
Best not to provide the negative energy that he seems to crave.

This supposed to be a Focus Group... and it supposed to last about 30+ minutes.

The purpose of a Focus Group is to cross examine strategies and the expectation of the target market(s). These questions supposed to be in conversation/discussion form led by a professional moderator. I dont have this luxury, so I took a risk by using it in written form.

Note this, I am providing non-constructive info again:

Focus Groups are used ?Before? a Marketing Campaign to fine tune its tactics, and ?After? to examine the Marketing Results.

Ladies and Gentlemen, now try to guess why I did this? Is not a trick question, and i assume it is obvious.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

It was quite daunting. lol

Some of the questions were quite similar, as in they were likely extracting nuanced answers.

But if this helps Nanjin on his mission to bring 1/6 Trek back from the brink of death it'll have been worth it.
Correct. Some questions were worded differetly to probe and to confirm a specific phenomenon.

I am here to serve Trek friends. I need to know what my Masters expect from me [emoji4]

Ladies and Gentlemen, now try to guess why I did this? Is not a trick question, and i assume it is obvious.

You are in the process of relieving QMx of their Star Trek license? :pray:

When you broke the news that something was happening I instantly thought of these words:

8bfcdb411779f5c4dfda9fe75cbc1d84.jpg

The directions to a whole new universe of possibility that no longer seemed possible under the present management.

Related to that, I hope one day to have this crew in these uniforms:

latest

You are in the process of relieving QMx of their Star Trek license? :pray:

When you broke the news that something was happening I instantly thought of these words:

8bfcdb411779f5c4dfda9fe75cbc1d84.jpg

The directions to a whole new universe of possibility that no longer seemed possible under the present management.

Related to that, I hope one day to have this crew in these uniforms:

latest
I am already beamed onto Space Dock preparing my assigned vessel, and i am also in the process of selecting the ideal crew combination for this Voyage.

Last edited:
Back