QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprising, most if not all Investors didn't see it this way. I am talking about major investors.

NetDragon last offered, if I took responsibility in the future of the company, they would draft contract immediately.

In terms of production quality. In 2016, I only had 4 months yo produce 6000+ figures from scratch.

Then NONE of the plans were impremented or follow through after that in all phase if the business model.

If I didn't step in at McCoy release (I stopped their intended quantities), trek would had stopped there.

Lastly, i was only have very limited (even lower than bootleggers) resources and support for ALL production. (If I had my own body to use, everything would be different)

If my hands and legs are not tide up, I strongly believe Trek would be up at the top of the list in terms of quality.

After all, if I didn't post any possible threat, HotToys wouldn't even worry about QMx. I must be doing something right.

All in all, 1/6 Trek is moving back to its correct direction because I refused to stop fighting. If I gave up last year, a lot of people will not have their fun.

There could be some good news coming, and I hope you will change your mind after that.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Thank you for the response, And i will certainly follow the theme with baited breath.

I honestly and sincerely hope that you can deliver upon what you suggest,and forgive me for not taking it as read just yet, but the proof will be in the pudding. But good luck.

I remember those supported this venture. You guys will have something Special from me, and I am sure your smiles will last a long long time.

Is not some bootleg items but legit

8bfcdb411779f5c4dfda9fe75cbc1d84.jpg

Thank you, once again, Nanjin. Your passion and love for Star Trek and the fans are truly appreciated.

Perhaps we can beam over some tribbles to a certain starship, early Constitution class, if you get my drift... :wink1:

Like I always said, I don't believe in no win senerios. If I can't win in this game, I will change the rules of the game so I can win.

Since I was considered as non productive and viewed as non trustworthy, I will leave (again).

When I return, your jaw WILL drop.

Be safe, everyone. Wear your masks, and wash your hands.

That isn't the view of most all of us, Nanjin. Most of us value and respect all the hard work you have put into 1/6 Trek. Can't wait to see what you are working on, and I hope you will return soon.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Like I always said, I don't believe in no win senerios. If I can't win in this game, I will change the rules of the game so I can win.

Since I was considered as non productive and viewed as non trustworthy, I will leave (again).

Good luck Nanjin!
Hope to see your 1/6 Trek goodness again soon, I really wish my Kelvin Timeline Kirk and Spock could finally get a McCoy to complete the three Kings!

I'm done with this thread, I'll wait for nanjin to start a new one when he is ready to share some ST news. It's a real shame what's been happening in this thread lately.

9o8gjbow.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Stay safe my friend and please don’t go far away or for long. I have a shelf set aside just for your future figures for whenever you get the chance to make 1:6 Trek again.

Back