QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nanjin
When can we expect Seven of Nine to go up for preorder or any of the Next Gen figs?

Nanjin, when can we compare those two Khan Expressions for ourselves. Hope Khan goes up for preorder before SDCC followed by TWoK Kirk and Spock.

Nanjin, when can we compare those two Khan Expressions for ourselves. Hope Khan goes up for preorder before SDCC followed by TWoK Kirk and Spock.
There are plenty of pictures available to compare the 2 Khan.

btw, old Khan proto was assembled and weathered by me using 1.5 hours [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

There are plenty of pictures available to compare the 2 Khan.

btw, old Khan proto was assembled and weathered by me using 1.5 hours [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

I think you skipped over my question.

What other information can you tell us instead of ignoring the question? [emoji16]
I have big mouth. I leak a lot of info from time to time. Is not my big mouth time for this subject at this moment.

But...

because I function like a weather broadcaster most of the time, sudden change of behavior must have a reason....

Anyway, I wasted couple of minutes of your time by reading this. So, I will apologize and tell you, yes, there is a Plan for the "subject."

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

They would have to be elevated which would add to space. There are different black screen configerations and Spock and Scotty have a scanner. The top screens could be done with laminated paper maybe, but are you talking overhang too?

Great work.

Could I possibly hire you to make one?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ordered Khan! That deal at sideshow was too sweet!

Nanjin thanks again for reinvigorating this line! Now that we have hope I feel a lot better about adding to Kirk and Spock RIGHT NOW. I maybe too late to get Scotty on a payment plan but ill get him when I can. Hopefully I can preorder Sulu with minimal issues.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Also just used some sideshow points to flex Bones! 2 payments of 67 bucks. If all goes well ill have him in April!

Beam me up, Nanjin! I'm all in dude![emoji41]

When you've got to name your delivery:

Screenshot_2019-02-27-06-52-57-72.jpg

Between the simple fact of Scotty being released mixed with a bunch of engagement from Nanjin a ton of Khans and McCoys have been sold this week just to this thread alone! Hopefully QMX is takin notes!

The momentum has definitely picked up, and this line is definitely one of the best lines out there. If you want to see overpriced disillusionment, look up the Rambo PCS Statue thread. The point being is for $179, you cannot go wrong for a 1/6th scale figure that requires absolutely no customization

I just ordered Khan! That deal at sideshow was too sweet!

Nanjin thanks again for reinvigorating this line! Now that we have hope I feel a lot better about adding to Kirk and Spock RIGHT NOW. I maybe too late to get Scotty on a payment plan but ill get him when I can. Hopefully I can preorder Sulu with minimal issues.

No need to thank me. I want Trek figures just like you guys. I am the same Nanjin that showed up here 9 years ago.

I am simply Sharing.

You should thank QMx for not firing me for being such an *******, acting like a crying baby or a psychopath.

Between the simple fact of Scotty being released mixed with a bunch of engagement from Nanjin a ton of Khans and McCoys have been sold this week just to this thread alone! Hopefully QMX is takin notes!
I doubt this. I am a big mouth asxhole.

The momentum has definitely picked up, and this line is definitely one of the best lines out there. If you want to see overpriced disillusionment, look up the Rambo PCS Statue thread. The point being is for $179, you cannot go wrong for a 1/6th scale figure that requires absolutely no customization

Thank you for your kind words. The workers at the factories that did our figures know these figures meant a lot more than just merchandise to me and the buyers.

I looked straight into everyone eyes and shoke their hands when they delivered the finished parts. They know my appreciation was sincere.

Most QC issues were informed by them and not the owners, so I could correct the issues before they went out of control.

They are the ones who made these figures, and you guys are the ones who supported this mission. I am just a lubricant.

Back