QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody who pre-ordered Scotty through BBTS gotten a notice or their figure yet? I'm chomping at the bit hoping I get Scotty before I order Sulu.
I'm really excited to see how Uhura turns out.

BBTS might not get them for a week or two yet- or longer depends on batches and such

Craving something Voyager this week. I heard the Doctor is in development bit honestly I'd buy them all. Especially Chakotay. Loved his character.
Whoa. Where did you hear the Dr from Voyager is coming? I knew about 7 and Janeway is always mentioned as she's a captain but this is first I'm hearing of the Dr. For me and Voyager, I would get Janeway, 7, the Dr and Maybe Torres as I think an female Klingon would be fun for a figure. Chakotay is a maybe. The others I would only get if the figures blew my mind as id rather have like 3 different 7 of 9 than an Tom Paris.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

I asked Nanjin. The first two Voyager I got back in 95 were the Doctor and Chakotay. Been watching a lot of the show this week and it's great that this line is back to life.

I just want it to get out of the 1966 timewarp and give us more characters than the original series.

I asked Nanjin. The first two Voyager I got back in 95 were the Doctor and Chakotay. Been watching a lot of the show this week and it's great that this line is back to life.

I just want it to get out of the 1966 timewarp and give us more characters than the original series.
Wow great. Its a sure thing then.

Me too Johny Utah. I love the original but I'm more of a Next Generation guy and I love the idea of getting figures from all the shows rather than just one.

Every uniform after TOS is more intricate and the detail is something I'd love to see in 1/6. Like an amazing Dominion War Sisko and Worf.

These are pretty simple figures, too. That's why the manufacturers has a clearer path to nail them.

I really wish that QMx revealed just how many figures they sold in this line. That would really reveal just how many 1/6 trekkies are out there, and how much in terms of sales does it take to keep a line financially sustainablem, considering that there are no movies or TV series supporting these figures (no, I don't think Beyond or Discovery does not support TOS/TWOK/TMP/TNG fig sales: not the same kind of fans, at all).

RfC
m.

MeTV shows Star Trek the original TV show at mid-night on Saturday.

Last edited:
Me too Johny Utah. I love the original but I'm more of a Next Generation guy and I love the idea of getting figures from all the shows rather than just one.

Trek competes with Trek is a TRUE phenomenon! But I believe I have a compromising and workable solution.

Imagine, those who wants Seven of Nine Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01, Kathryn Janeway, and the Emergency Medical Hologram Mark I, do not need to wait for TOS, TNG or DS9 to clear before having them.... and imagine further that each series of Trek line can maintain their own production leverage (same items/accessories), price comes down against what every companies are doing, up.

Fans from different series (further apart) should be able to be segmented into 3.5 different generations..... this will need the newer generations' fans help to provide Word of Mouth advertising support. This means, I have to ALWAYS out done the yesterday's release, and make sure the existing customers are happy and “entertained”.

Very little Trek fans know about these 1/6 figures.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Sulu looks absolutely like George. One of the best likenesses so far. Looking forward to seeing a Uhura photo. Picard needs his peeps big time. TNG soon, please!:impatient:

They've already previewed the Uhura sculpt, which looks like maybe the best one yet. At least I really hope this is the one we're getting... :pray:

IMG_20190222_164815.jpg

Think Geek just got the Captain’s Chair back in for $59.99. I just ordered it and also since it was over $50 the shipping was free.
Woo thanks for the heads up on this!

Don't forget the 'LUCKYBUCK' coupon to get an item for $1! It's all novelty stuff but there's some cool mugs and stuff.

Back