QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my shipping notice from ThinkGeek. Still in stock, so order while you can. I don't even have Kirk or Spock yet (I'll need to get the re-releases), but I'm keen to add this to the collection!

Scotty seems to be shorter than McCoy and Kirk in the pics I've seen so far, is that actually the case? I only ask because, if anything, he should be slightly taller than McCoy (just as McCoy is taller than Kirk). If Scotty is shorter than Kirk I'll be rather disappointed, personally.

Scotty seems to be shorter than McCoy and Kirk in the pics I've seen so far, is that actually the case? I only ask because, if anything, he should be slightly taller than McCoy (just as McCoy is taller than Kirk). If Scotty is shorter than Kirk I'll be rather disappointed, personally.
Mr Kelly was 5'10.5” (1 79m) while Mr Doohan was 5'8”

McCoy looked shorter because he didnt stand straight. He's actually as tall as Spock.

I did my research on ALL actors/actress heights.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

Ordered a second Captain’s Chair, at that price, how could I not.

Also ordered TOS Khan, it’s too nice not to have. I have a feeling that he’s going to sell out everywhere pretty soon, and then in two years he’s going to be going for some astronomical price the way that Kirk and Spock are now. But I collect to keep, not for investment purposes.

After some thought, I really am starting to believe that this is the best 1/6th line that is out there. There are lots of great lines from Hot Toys and other companies, but these absolutely require no altering and or no customizations of any form. They are pretty much perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it's funny, I always remembered Scotty being taller too, but looking back at some screencaps it's clear that wasn't the case.

imuddhd1152.jpg

Ordered a second Captain’s Chair, at that price, how could I not.

Also ordered TOS Khan, it’s too nice not to have. I have a feeling that he’s going to sell out everywhere pretty soon, and then in two years he’s going to be going for some astronomical price the way that Kirk and Spock are now. But I collect to keep, not for investment purposes.

After some thought, I really am starting to believe that this is the best 1/6th line that is out there. There are lots of great lines from Hot Toys and other companies, but these absolutely require no altering and or no customizations of any form. They are pretty much perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you. The better are yet to come [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

ordered mine from planet action figures in UK when on pre-order when first up on website, hoping he will hit our shores soon

Weird, I would have sworn that Doohan was taller than that, including when I met him back in the mid 90's (and I'm 5' 11" myself). Looking at a few sites, at least I'm not the only one that's wrong. :lol

Sulu looks great, and a lot better than the early proto shown previously, just as promised. So you win, nanjin, I'm officially all in at this point.

Back