QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He will be in his away uniform

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

That is brilliant news that we'll be getting Kelvin Timeline figures!
I would've preferred the regular uniforms, but I'll take them as they come!

Without wanting to be too inquisitive... beyond the Three Kings (Kirk, Spock, McCoy), any chance of Uhura?

Awesome news! And didn't you make a Jaylah from that movie too? Or was that just something you were considering once.
I made a Jaylah. But Trek vs Trek m, and a lot of people dont like any new Trek, so there were a lot of resistance and I hold off. If my experiment works out after the next 4 months, you will see at least 3 characters from Beyond.

Yeah I realize you need to focus on characters that the majority of Trek fans will want to buy.

I could have give you lots of bull ****s with all the righteousness motives but I am not going to lie.

I am making what I like and I like them all! (even the TOS pilot crew. I think I am not a Trek zealot if I dont put any weight on them) [emoji1] except one dude. I said this 10 years ago and I still dont like him, Chekov. I really dont know why. Dont worry, he will show up, but late.

2020 and onward, the ball will be thrown onto your hands. The market (fans) will determine their existence.

I myself want to do some complicated characters (I like to hit walls), like some Chang, Locutus, Kruge, Sela, TOS/DSC/TNG Spacesuits, DSC, Serak's twin Romulan brother, the Queen and the Q, Andrea, of course Nurce Chapel. [emoji1]

I would love to see some of the spacesuits get made too. The TMP / TWOK suits and the First Contact suits are the ones that stand out most for me.

eb895cc8f6a57507928107795e7c3cd9--star-trek-spock-star-wars.jpg

star+trek+first+contact.jpg

I fear their complexity would make them unlikely though.

Nanjin I love all of the ideas you have for the direction of Trek figures. The figures I have so far are some of my favorites in my collection, and from what it looks like Scotty will also be a home run when I get him. So I trust you completely with this line. I may not get every future release, but I’m very excited to see what’s to come.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am starting to worry I will not have enough money or space.

I know, it sounds like there's a ton of cool stuff coming, and I'm just way too big a fan not to buy most of them. :D

Fortunately it feels like my Marvel and SW collecting is starting to wind down a bit now, so there'll hopefully be more room for Trek.

... except one dude. I said this 10 years ago and I still dont like him, Chekov. I really dont know why. Dont worry, he will show up, but late.

Lol, no personal offense against Walter Koenig, but a friend of mine once saw him making a paid appearance at a comic convention and my friend remarked how he felt disgusted because of his BO and filthy, untrimmed fingernails!

I could have give you lots of bull ****s with all the righteousness motives but I am not going to lie.

I am making what I like and I like them all! (even the TOS pilot crew. I think I am not a Trek zealot if I dont put any weight on them) [emoji1] except one dude. I said this 10 years ago and I still dont like him, Chekov. I really dont know why. Dont worry, he will show up, but late.

2020 and onward, the ball will be thrown onto your hands. The market (fans) will determine their existence.

I myself want to do some complicated characters (I like to hit walls), like some Chang, Locutus, Kruge, Sela, TOS/DSC/TNG Spacesuits, DSC, Serak's twin Romulan brother, the Queen and the Q, Andrea, of course Nurce Chapel. [emoji1]

I prefer Sulu but Chekov is great! Have you watched the fan episode To Serve All My Days? Very interesting, very Russian, take on the character.

Back