QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy crap, that Lorca looks fantastic.

If the pictures are indications of whose coming next (and Jadzia, Seven, and Sisko are coming in 2019/2020) I will be ecstatic!

Nanjin, are you still leaning towards “First Contact” style uniforms for any possible DS9 characters?

If the pictures are indications of whose coming next (and Jadzia, Seven, and Sisko are coming in 2019/2020) I will be ecstatic!

Nanjin, are you still leaning towards “First Contact” style uniforms for any possible DS9 characters?
For that particular uniform, I am still leaning toward pairing them with DS9.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

For that particular uniform, I am still leaning toward pairing them with DS9.

Sounds good! That way if/when you ever do an Ezri Dax, her uniform will match the other starfleet officers! ;)

Please note that Trek production is currently going through a rebirth phase. There will be some glitch in the next 2 months, but should be running smoothly after this.

This years production is very much in place already. No more years or months for waiting but weeks.

Sulu will be up next in matter of days, then Uhura will follow. Then next, then next....

[emoji868]
c5cf3fc4dc15fa87275406e2119ebad5.jpg

I have been waiting for that seven of nine figure! Nanjin please tell me she is coming??!!

Sisko! Hell yeah! That’ll be a day-one pre-order for me! Hoping he comes with his “Base. Ball.”

I liked TMP aesthetic from day one. The uniforms looked similar enough to TOS to make me happy, but I admit I always wished that Kirk was in the warmer-colored beige tunic, because it was the closest thing to his TOS yellow-green. I think TMP got it more right in the feel and philosophy of the Star Trek universe, because those uniforms looked practical, comfortable and peace-faring. The TWOK monster maroons have their militaristic appeal, and I was glad they went back to black pants and boots, but overall I still think TMP has that clean & simple/futuristic appeal I'd prefer to be in if that were possible. All said though, if Nanjin and QMx make TWOK Kirk and Spock -- well of course I'm getting them! :)

Forty years on we're due replacements for the grey-faced 12" TMP figs...

113_7896.jpg

And the smaller-size figs...

STTMPAll.jpg

01.jpg

01.jpg

01.jpg

But even if they don't come to fruition we'll always have Diamond Select's smaller-scale original-crew movie figs...

18.jpg

IMG_8275.jpg

11.jpg

19.jpg

SDCC-575.jpg

NEW-187.jpg

Hmmm wonder how long it will be until PopCultcha has my pre-ordered Scotty in stock and ready to ship. Getting antsy to have him now... :lol

Please note that Trek production is currently going through a rebirth phase. There will be some glitch in the next 2 months, but should be running smoothly after this.

This years production is very much in place already. No more years or months for waiting but weeks.

Sulu will be up next in matter of days, then Uhura will follow. Then next, then next....

[emoji868]
c5cf3fc4dc15fa87275406e2119ebad5.jpg

Oh wow! The possibility of such a selection from not only TWOK, but more TNG and now DS9 and Voyager too, all gets me very excited!!

Time for me to stop visiting this thread. Hope all of those who ordered Scotty enjoy it. Unfortunately life made other plans around pre-order time.

It looked like Nanjin was still tweaking the sculpt on the Beyond Kirk, so there's a chance it might still be released. Although if we ever do see him, I'm guessing he'll just be in a regular uniform instead of that super complex away outfit.

Personally I would love to have both.
He will be in his away uniform

Huh, sounds like they're really going to go forward with a TMP Kirk next year. It's awesome news and I'll definitely be getting one, I just didn't think it would be a movie QMX would be interested in doing anything with. The new sculpt looks fantastic though, and seems like it would work just as well for TWOK (even if his hair was a bit poofier in that movie).

View attachment 432184
TMP and twok will be new sculpts. I am not going to put an old heads with some new uniforms and treat thrm like new figures.

twok Kirk that i have on hand doesnt give me a Kirk look.... Buy TMP one is really good. Good Kirk sculpt is only 50% done because only one paint shop out of 6 can do Kirk (the tests from the rest were not recognizable) Kirk is really difficult (so is Chris Kirk)

Back