QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ. ๐˜๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ."

Attachments

• IMG_20220725_210258.png
    IMG_20220725_210258.png
    11.6 MB · Views: 0
I know that the EXO-6 Star Trek figures are all the rage now but I wanted to show off my new home office Star Trek display with the QMX Kirk and Spock. I think they look amazing. I wish I would have gotten the QMX McCoy back when it was released because I don't think EXO-6 is ever going to make a TOS McCoy in his regular uniform. I am looking forward to seeing the EXO-6 TWoK Kirk and Spock. I need those to go with my poster. Anyway, to the pics!

IMG_9085.JPG
IMG_9086.JPG
IMG_9087.JPG
IMG_9094.JPG
IMG_9093.JPG

Last edited:
I know that the EXO-6 Star Trek figures are all the rage now but I wanted to show off my new home office Star Trek display with the QMX Kirk and Spock. I think they look amazing. I wish I would have gotten the QMX McCoy back when it was released because I don't think EXO-6 is ever going to make a TOS McCoy in his regular uniform. I am looking forward to seeing the EXO-6 TWoK Kirk and Spock. I need those to go with me poster. Anyway, to the pics!

View attachment 644060View attachment 644061View attachment 644062View attachment 644063View attachment 644064
Very nice setup.
Thanks for sharing.
-Jim G.G.

I know that the EXO-6 Star Trek figures are all the rage now but I wanted to show off my new home office Star Trek display with the QMX Kirk and Spock. I think they look amazing. I wish I would have gotten the QMX McCoy back when it was released because I don't think EXO-6 is ever going to make a TOS McCoy in his regular uniform. I am looking forward to seeing the EXO-6 TWoK Kirk and Spock. I need those to go with my poster. Anyway, to the pics!

View attachment 644060View attachment 644061View attachment 644062View attachment 644063View attachment 644064
Beauty!

Will they not gather dust, standing out in the open like that?

I like your setup, it looks great! May I ask which Enterprise that is, and did it come with the backdrop behind it?

Your display is great! Thank you for sharing pictures

Will they not gather dust, standing out in the open like that?
They were on open shelf display in my man cave previously for quite some time and did not get very dusty. I just dust them occasionally or give them short controlled bursts of compressed canned air at a distance.

I like your setup, it looks great! May I ask which Enterprise that is, and did it come with the backdrop behind it?
Thanks! It is the Diamond Select Toys Enterprise NCC-1701 High Definition version. The backdrop is a 16 x 24 poster print from a company called New Horizon Aviation that I got on Amazon and trimmed it to fit between the shelves. That company has many cool telescope space posters for sale.

They were on open shelf display in my man cave previously for quite some time and did not get very dusty. I just dust them occasionally or give them short controlled bursts of compressed canned air at a distance.

Interesting! Thanks for telling me about it. I need to look into that.

I keep mine standing in a Detolf but it is not entirely dustproof. Sadly I always only realize after picture taking (when getting them out to set up scenes) that there are dust spots all over the black uniforms. Somehow you spot them more on the computer than with the naked eye.

I usually use a make-up brush to brush it off. Should I remember beforehand, I mean ;)

Interesting! Thanks for telling me about it. I need to look into that.

I keep mine standing in a Detolf but it is not entirely dustproof. Sadly I always only realize after picture taking (when getting them out to set up scenes) that there are dust spots all over the black uniforms. Somehow you spot them more on the computer than with the naked eye.

I usually use a make-up brush to brush it off. Should I remember beforehand, I mean ;)
You're welcome. Be careful with the canned air. It will sometimes spray a white frost residue that can stain. Do a couple of test blasts out into the room first to clear the air and make it clean before using it on any figures and don't get any closer than about a foot away when spraying them.

Back