QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pre-ordered mine when it was first solicited in the UK and paid in full, so if they have come over where's mine, unless someone can tell me any different the UK distribution has been delayed somehow

It looks like it was just the first batch that sold out before, so all the panic was probably unjustified.

I checked with Hobby-galaxy where I ordered mine, and all they could tell me was they hoped to get the figure "sometime this month". Lol

QMX is just releasing Scotty in
batches . It is not possible
Scotty would sell better than Spock
unless they reduced production by 2/3

I just hope Scotty sell well enough to
see the rest of the TOS crew

Now if TWOK came out, I would not be
surprise if they sell fast as that was the most
Iconic and memorable movie from TOS

I pre-ordered mine when it was first solicited in the UK and paid in full, so if they have come over where's mine, unless someone can tell me any different the UK distribution has been delayed somehow
I'm in the same boat, I just got a notification mine has shipped this morning so hopefully yours isn't too much longer.

Picard is here and out of the box!

IMG_20190308_211223_243.jpg

Got an email from Planet Action figures, stating my Scotty was being readied for shipping. Hopefully he'll beam in sometime next week.

odd I haven't and I paid in full the day it came up for one order, I hope planet action figures is my taking the money and being selective as to who and when to send out.

odd I haven't and I paid in full the day it came up for one order, I hope planet action figures is my taking the money and being selective as to who and when to send out.

Yikes...if they took full payment it's pretty weird that they have not sent a shipping notice when they are clearly shipping the figure...does not seem right...

Back