QMx 1:6 Star Trek: TNG - Jean Luc Picard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm tempted to try scratchbuilding my own Picard chair, but before I go through all that work I want to be damn sure that QMX isn't going to release their own.

I know Nanjin's already said on FB that the TWOK chair would probably be too complex to produce, but not sure about this one.

20180630_122850.jpg
20180630_122905.jpg
20180630_123122.jpg

For the record I don't own a Picard. I had some of this orange filament and was looking for something to do with it. It needs to be raised up and I am not familiar with the D bridge but I will check to see what kind of base it had

To my eye it looks just a smidge narrow, either that or it's fractionally too small, the design is great and its a good print.

I've been using the chair that came with my unauthorized Steve Jobs figure. Not futuristic, but comfortable.

QMX-Picard-4.jpg

QMX-Picard-9.jpg

QMX-Picard-3.jpg

LOVE the Picard figure in hand. I was very critical of what I thought was an over-sized head when I saw the pics but now that I have it looks much better. The figure is superb.

Back