QMx 1:6 Star Trek: TNG - Jean Luc Picard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20170511_145453.jpg

Got Picard this afternoon. I think it came out great except his head looks a little large.

Attachments

• 20170511_145453.jpg
    20170511_145453.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 149
View attachment 341093

Got Picard this afternoon. I think it came out great except his head looks a little large.

Great photos. I got mine today also. Head looks a lot better than the earlier photos. But, the fit of the uniform seems off and he's got absolutely no chest. He's still the best Picard I've seen.

I'm concerned about my pre-order... Head sculpt and paint apps look ok but rather large, compared to the skinny body. Hoping it's just a camera lens affect.

I'm concerned about my pre-order... Head sculpt and paint apps look ok but rather large, compared to the skinny body. Hoping it's just a camera lens affect.

The tiny focal length on phone cameras causes huge head distortion due to the inbuilt software that is looking for human heads to focus on.
It's always the way. Something that looks great in hand always looks like it has a big head on a phone pic.
All the previous pics showed the head looking proportionate.

The tiny focal length on phone cameras causes huge head distortion due to the inbuilt software that is looking for human heads to focus on.
It's always the way. Something that looks great in hand always looks like it has a big head on a phone pic.

Sorry but not this time.

Got mine and I think he looks nice.

Don't know if it's the pics or the lenses or whatever but the proportions seem fine to me.

I like the figure a lot.

Someone take some straight on shots of the figure at level LOWER and farther away- that will take care of any lens distortion- I need to see the head size from better angles! Thanks

It's the shoulders. I pulled the collar up on the neck and pulled the shoulders of the shirt out so they broadened and it looks alot better. I do not recommend canceling for those of you who are thinking of doing so... a little futz goes a long way with this figure.

Mine has paint chipped on chin and the neck is stained all around from the collar. Hope their cs is good.

I do have a stain around the neck. It is covered by the collar and is not visible. The neck came wrapped in plastic. I noticed the stain when I took off the plastic.

Back