QMx 1:6 Star Trek: TNG - Jean Luc Picard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head actually looks better than the original to me. Probably just me. Move along.

Is one sixth kit recasts? I had thought they were legit. Edit: Forgot that they do part outs.

Oh, and just in case anyone is interested, Popcultcha in Australia are selling the Picard exclusive now.

So is there still no word from QMX on what they are doing about this ?

My brother who is waiting for his to arrive from toys2 in Toronto was recently emailed by Eric and told that some second batches were delayed as they are going to be fixing the stained Picard sculpt and replace them.

Last edited:
Hmm...I just paid off my Picard at sideshow and he should be shipping shortly. Will mine be the stained one or one of these new batch?

Kit from OSK got the sculpt directly through QMX when i sent pictures of the stain around the neck when first received the figure. He emailed me back and we stayed in contact about when the replacement would arrive or how long it might take. Not long later he sent me a email saying the sculpt arrived and a tracking number was received.

Inspired by this thread, I just e-mailed QMX and asked about getting a replacement head. When I get a response, I'll let you know how politely they tell me to "go jump in a lake".

I just hope a head is all it takes for you guys. Maybe the tunic has done all the staining it can or maybe you can line the collar somehow.

Like I said earlier in the thread, QMX said to me in an email the only thing they have on order are heads. There was no mention of tunics at all when I asked.

Perhaps there is more to this story than we know. What if all the initial Picards were sitting on a boat somewhere for extra long and during that time, the dye from the tunic then soaked into the necks? Maybe newer shipments wont have it because they'll be coming out in more regular increments. Crazy longshot, but you never know.

Perhaps there is more to this story than we know. What if all the initial Picards were sitting on a boat somewhere for extra long and during that time, the dye from the tunic then soaked into the necks? Maybe newer shipments wont have it because they'll be coming out in more regular increments. Crazy longshot, but you never know.

Yes, or maybe an evil imp conjured by HT's coven of dark limbo warlocks decided it was time to destroy the competition and cast an evil spell on the whole Picard batch. Long shot too but hey, **** happens!:)

Well, I stand corrected. QMX responded to my inquiry and said they're shipping out replacement heads soon! All I need to do is send them a photo of the stained head for verification. Thanks QMX and to those on this forum who alerted me to this program!

Well, I stand corrected. QMX responded to my inquiry and said they're shipping out replacement heads soon! All I need to do is send them a photo of the stained head for verification. Thanks QMX and to those on this forum who alerted me to this program!

My Picard from sideshow will be here in the morning. So if he's stained, I just take a picture and send it to QMX? Or is this only for folks who ordered from them directly?

My Picard from sideshow will be here in the morning. So if he's stained, I just take a picture and send it to QMX? Or is this only for folks who ordered from them directly?

I wrote them earlier today and got an automated reply back that they will be at the con until the 23rd and will respond when they return.

Back