QMX 1/6 Star Trek Beyond: Captain James T. Kirk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The likeness is way off, but I'm glad to hear it's just a place holder. I'm probably not going to be able to get this, but I'm looking forward to seeing the final product. Their Original Series figures look amazing.

If it pans out I might support. Even though I think that the Iniguo sock that Nanjin had done is better than the iminime one, I'm really happy with my AOS iminime Kirk. Its top notch IMO.

If it pans out I might support. Even though I think that the Iniguo sock that Nanjin had done is better than the iminime one, I'm really happy with my AOS iminime Kirk. Its top notch IMO.

Who is this sock character? :lol

Also, CURSE YOU for having Iminime Kirk! LOL. I'm on the lookout for that sculpt now. Desperate to find one.

San%u00252BDiego%u00252BComic%u00252BCon%u00252BQMx%u00252B1-6%u00252Bscale%u00252Barticulated%u.jpg

I'm not really feeling the new ST Beyond uniforms. I liked the movie better than Into Darkness though.

It'll most likely need a new hair sculpt to make a good Kirk.

I was never a fan of the original show considering it was long before my time, but I have enjoyed the reboot films. Would be interested in a Quinto Spock moreso than a Kirk because I prefer that character, but would still be in for this Kirk with a revised headsculpt.

The new films are great. I wanted to be a hater and liked TOS. Both are great for their own reasons.

New cast is great. And jj Abrams is awful? What planet are you from?

Beyond was really good. Easily the best of the NuTrek films. And I think a lot of that had to do with the fact Simon Pegg was a writer on it. Who would have thought that picking someone who is a self professed geek and lover of Star Trek would pan out so well? That just seems totally absurd. /s

Furthermore, Pine's Kirk spoke very similarly to Shatner, especially in the beginning narration. I almost thought they might have modulated his voice a bit. They even got his small nuances like the way he sits in the captain's chair right.

I'm still sore at Pegg for so fiercely bagging the SW prequels. He's entitled to his opinion but when you're involved in the franchise (even just as an extra) it's a bad look.

They should have called it Star Trek Beyond Credulity given the enormous amount of plot holes and logic flaws in the movie... :p

Kinda reminds me of an anorexic Tom Hanks pursing his lips.

Seriously though, I was drawn to this thread because I'm really hoping for someone to make a decent looking Kirk in this uniform.

star-trek-beyond-kirk-chekov-sfx.jpg

Back