QMX 1/6 Star Trek Beyond: Captain James T. Kirk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I couldnt be happier with the "away" uniform choice for Kirk. He did wear that for most of the movie. That's a figure that I will be buying for sure. I would love a Checkov in the same uniform.

Personally, I want to make a Checkov, and want to send him to Aton's family...

来自我的 HUAWEI NXT-AL10 上的 Tapatalk

Personally, I want to make a Checkov, and want to send him to Aton's family...

来自我的 HUAWEI NXT-AL10 上的 Tapatalk

That would be an amazing gesture. I hope you get to do it.

I realise QMX are probably trying to differentiate their lines, but I prefer him in the classic colors as originally unveiled...

Toy-Fair-2017-QMX-019.jpg

Hopefully HT makes a Pine for Wonder Woman so I can bash my own Kirk figure.

No news on this yet? Was really hoping to hear something by mid-year, and we're almost there already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No news on this yet? Was really hoping to hear something by mid-year, and we're almost there already.

I think it will never see the light of day... Beyond's hype has already passed and I don't see many people obsessed with getting the new crew in figure form. I would have bought a ST 2009 Kirk & Spock though...

especially since the outlook for another Trek movie is not so good as many thought

especially since the outlook for another Trek movie is not so good as many thought

Maybe if they tried making these films a little different from one another then people wouldn't have gotten bored with them. All three films had the exact same story, some weird guy wanting revenge on starfleet.

Maybe if they tried making these films a little different from one another then people wouldn't have gotten bored with them. All three films had the exact same story, some weird guy wanting revenge on starfleet.

I completely agree- just blah and sameness. I enjoyed them but nothing special at all besides being Trek

Yeah characters from the new movies aren't at the top of my list of Trek figures to get. Although I'd still make an exception for Beyond Kirk, just because of how much I loved the look of the sleek new uniforms and that away jacket.

I would take a cumberbatch khan. But not because of his Khan and more just because it's cumberbatch.

Considering Kirk's not at SDCC, I'm assuming he's been canceled. Quietly.

Back