EXO-6 Star Trek "General Discussion" 1/6 Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm honestly not sure how many of those accessories I'd still be interested in at this point. Maybe Nomad and the TWOK chair, but don't know if I still need Data's Ops station. And think I'd pass on the Borg alcove now.

The Borg Alcove is cool and all but it's so Seven or Picard specific and you can't even get those anymore. Find it a bit odd how they wouldn't sell one of those alongside.

I'd consider it if Locutus was being sold again but I missed out.

I’d pick up the alcove for Locutus if it comes to fruition, it would make for a great stand alone display option.

Data’s Ops Console is of interest too but I’d like to know if they plan on making the rest of the bridge (conn, tactical, command seating). If not, one lonely console might not be worth it.

I’m not really sure where I’d put stuff like the Borg alcove or ops station. They’re cool but as is it’s hard to work the chairs into the display. I’d like to say I’ll get them but not sure how practical they are.

The Borg alcove I could definitely see getting, along with captain's chairs (I already have one). The Ops station, I dunno. Once you have that, you'd mind if need to get others to go with it I feel like, and you'll run out of space real quick that way, even with Moducases.

I think I might go for a Borg alcove but I really want a TOS movie bridge so will likely have to get a helm made myself. Was already planning to get some extra flooring done to fit around the chair and elevated rear gantry so that figures posed at the back still show up.

I think I might go for a Borg alcove but I really want a TOS movie bridge so will likely have to get a helm made myself. Was already planning to get some extra flooring done to fit around the chair and elevated rear gantry so that figures posed at the back still show up.
Do you have a source? I’ve only ever seen the original TOS bridge made.

Back