• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PZ's PF sale thread, LOTR, FVJ,PZ,Diablo,Donatello all EX's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patient Zero

Super Freak
Reaction score
OK, I need to clear some room, and I am very tired of dusting all my stuff!

Displayed items: Comes with art box and shipper unless noted otherwise. Items are in good shape unless noted. Prices include shipping in the US.

Lurtz EX. 620.00 pending

Moria Orc EX. 325.00 Tunic has been weathered to get rid of the Santa effect. Looks sweet.

Berserker EX. GONE

Demon Freddy 320.00 Tiny chip next to one of his blades, very minor. No shipper

Jason EX. 370.00

Diablo EX. GONE

Items still sealed in shipper.

Donatello EX. GONE

Patient Zero EX. GONE

Misc.

Hot Toys Predator 1 EX. , displayed, complete. One of the leads pulled off from the light up mask, easy fix 290.00 shipped

Motuc weapons packs, have 2, 23.00 shipped

Kotobukiya snowtrooper, stormtrooper, darth vader, 35.00shipped each

These prices include shipping and insurance in the U.S. I am not shipping overseas atm, due to problems I have had in the past. But, if you are serious I will consider it, but if an item arrives broken, be ready to file an insurance claim. All items I mail will be insured to any buyer.

Last edited:
Somebodyshould jump on that BErserker:gah:
Awesome piece to miss out on :nana:
Or maybe I could use another :exactly:

You know you need two Berserkers! :lecture

PZ blow out deal, only good for the weekend. Must be paid in paypal before end of weekend, no e-checks on this one.

PZ EX. #98 475.00 shipped in the US. Sealed. If I cannot get that out of him, he goes in the closet until UC is released! Can, and would like to open for inspection before shipping.

Last edited:
PZ EX. 450.00 shipped!!!! I need some cash to renew my business insurance for a new job. Make me an offer for something, it can't hurt. :wave

Back