Punkg42's Collection Pics Sept 2014! Something for everyone! TONS of pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DHolden, I browse CAF a lot but not sure if I ever set up an account or not. Thanks!

Steve! I think I missed the freaking life size Terminator statue before. Holy crap! We need to get together!

Collection takes awesome insanity to the next level.

Steve! I think I missed the freaking life size Terminator statue before. Holy crap! We need to get together!

Collection takes awesome insanity to the next level.

I didn't have it last time you came by... which has been too long! Hope things are going well with you. Give me a shout sometime and we'll hang!
Yeah, the Endoskeleton was a life time grail I finally marked off my list! I've added a ton of statues, display cases, etc. since last time you were over. These pics are over a year old so a lot has been added since then as well.

There isn't even a word to describe how impressed I am with your collection. Just wow. Although I feel like I've been in awe of your collection before...were you ever on the old spawn boards?

There isn't even a word to describe how impressed I am with your collection. Just wow. Although I feel like I've been in awe of your collection before...were you ever on the old spawn boards?

Thanks man. :D
Yes, I was a very active member on the Spawn boards with the same name, Punkg42. Still hang out at the new ones.
Did you go by the same name over there?

Back