Punkg42's Collection Pics Sept 2014! Something for everyone! TONS of pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holly Moses! :lol

I forgot how awesome Spawn figs were... very very cool collection all around!

Lol wow. Do you really have a huge interest in everything there? I've never seen a collection with such huge variety

Actually yes... that's what sucks... I like so many different things it leads my collection in varying directions. I love video games and movies, so lots of those are represented. I got started collecting comic books and there are tons of those I read and that leads to comic figures and statues. And of course Star Wars is everywhere. lol I buy what I like... which just happens to be a lot of stuff. :slap

Wow really awesome collection. You have what we all need "SPACE" for our collection lol......If you ever decide to sell the Hot Toys Leonidas let me know.
Again awesome collection

Thanks man. Yeah, when I got married and was house shopping with the wife I told here we had to have a house with a basement! As for the Leonidas, it's not a Hot Toys figure... it's just the 12" figure from Neca.

Actually yes... that's what sucks... I like so many different things it leads my collection in varying directions. I love video games and movies, so lots of those are represented. I got started collecting comic books and there are tons of those I read and that leads to comic figures and statues. And of course Star Wars is everywhere. lol I buy what I like... which just happens to be a lot of stuff. :slap

Heh, yea, it gets out of control if you don't limit yourself to one or two things to collect. I only collect Horror and Star Wars for that very reason.

Sent from my c350 Benz using Tapatalk

Back