((( Punkg42's Collection pics ))) 1,100 square feet of goodness! January 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1,100 sq. ft...:horror

That is my dream one day to have a room this large for my collection one day.

I just looked at your collection pics earlier today! You have an awesome room that is really nicely put together! A++ :clap

Awesome to see some updated pics Steve! Looks PHENOMENAL. I see how things are cleaned up and very neat. And those display cabinets are awesome!! I still have to find time to come over and see it in person.

Awesome to see some updated pics Steve! Looks PHENOMENAL. I see how things are cleaned up and very neat. And those display cabinets are awesome!! I still have to find time to come over and see it in person.

Thanks Neehar! I was just about to send you a link to the pics. :)
Hope everything is going good with the family and house!
I love the cabinets, they are huge! Big enough to fit a 1:1 scale statue of me in them! :lol
IMG_0024.jpg

Wow, thanks for sharing. you got a lot of cool stuff. Looks like you don't have any room for more! And your a Colts fan, are you from Indy?

Yeah, I live about 15 min west of Indy. Local Freaks are always welcome to swing by and say hi. There are a few around here I am finding out. Maybe I should host a get together one weekend for us all.

Sooo many pictures....

:thud: :thud: :thud:

My eyes...my eyes!

:horror :horror :horror

Just amazing...that's all there really is to say!

Last edited:
Sooo many pages....

:thud: :thud: :thud:

My eyes...my eyes!

:horror :horror :horror

Just amazing...that's all there really is to say!

Thanks! How many pages are you showing? I only show 2 pages now, all the pics are on the 1st page... maybe you are on a different setting of posts per page perhaps?

That is one ridiciulously huge collection :google I will probably need a few viewings to take it all in, just one pass was almost exhausting :lol

I don't like the pose on that 1:1. Needs to be more dramatic, you should send it back for some rework.

:rotfl

:lol It comes with some switch out arms and a switch out head with an angrier expression and clentched fist...

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0023.jpg

Both your Kiani Statues are leaning quite a bit. You should contact AspenMLT to get replacement bases.

Really? You think they are? They look ok in person to me. I have the replacement base for the Lava one but haven't used it cause the base I had looked fine and never seemed to lean like others said theirs did....
Did they make replacements for the regular base? If so I may contact them for one.

Thanks! How many pages are you showing? I only show 2 pages now, all the pics are on the 1st page... maybe you are on a different setting of posts per page perhaps?

See, the collection was so amazing it screwed up my mind! I said pages...meant pictures. :wink1:

Wow. Very impressive collection punkg! With the massive amount of collectibles taking up space in the room, it looks very clean and organized. Great job!!

Back