Punishment1218's customs* Punisher*52 Joker*Daryl Dixon UPDATE 4/1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Punishment1218

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, I'm totally healed from my car accident from a few months ago. So, I'm back at work on a few customs I started. I'll post more here on this thread as I get to them. The first is my Checchetto Punisher I started a while back. The headsculpt is also available. If I have enough interest in it, I'll start taking orders. Enjoy, and let me know how you like everything so far.
Checchetto Punisher (960x1280).jpg
Chechetto Punisher1 (1280x960).jpg
Chechetto Punisher4 (1280x960).jpg

Last edited:
Re: Punishment1218's customs* Checchetto Punisher

Henry, let me be the first to say that that Punisher looks very cool. I really like the stylized, brushed-on look of the skull. And the HS is just outstanding.
Mike

Henry you did it mate!

Awesome looking head. What type of body is that? I'm almost done with my version as well. Should be posting it soon.

The skull looks exacto! If only people knew how he did it in the comic. lol.

Sid.

Amen to that! I'm waiting for the Edmondson/Gerads version coming this Feb and then Garth/Parlov later this year.

Re: Punishment1218's customs* Punisher- 52 Joker

Awesome figures, love the classic comic version best, also really digging the with the bandanna too!!!

Love to see some pics of that jigsaw please:)

The animated Batman heads are great as is the new 52 Joker and Jim Lee Punisher.

Thanks. I can get another good mold and cast...I plan on making 52 Joker available. the animated heads were slightly bigger than I thought, so I'll do some refining on them and make them available as well.

Back